Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FICTION: AARON BROOKS and shawn jones to visit with skins

justin_totti10

Some guy named A. Brookes checked into room 101, not the same guy. A football player doesn't stay in room 101 at a nice hotel. The nice hotels are on the top floors...

he was red-eye arrival...the time ALLOWED to c/i here is 3 he came at around 845..no rooms were ready except 101..so thats the one i had to give him..i gave him the option to wait it out and i wouldve given him a suite but he declined

If there is even a slight possibility of Aaron Brooks becoming a Redskin, then either one of two things is true. The staff really was LLLLLOOOOOOOWWW on Ramsey, like as in not even backup material. OR, they think Jason Campbell is really green and needs more red-shirt time, but that kind of contradicts everything Gibbs said about him at the end of the season Press Conference. The way Gibbs was talking, it seemed Campbell would be competing for the starting job this season.

Can't see him in a Skin's uni next year, we just got rid of a QB that is much better than him in Ramsey, this would be the biggest waste ever

I definitely don't think we need Brooks on our team. He has a great arm and shows that he can win games but is inconsistent. Where I disagree with you is to say Ramsey is better. Ramsey showed no consistency at all. The only thing he showed was a strong arm and the willingness to hold onto the ball to long and take a beating.

What does red-eye mean, they were sleeping on the plane, or half asleep when they came in? (person has red, sore eyes)

(that's the second time I've heard that term in this thread, and still don't know what it means)

It means it was an overnight flight.

What does red-eye mean, they were sleeping on the plane, or half asleep when they came in? (person has red, sore eyes)

(that's the second time I've heard that term in this thread, and still don't know what it means)

The red-eye is an overnight flight from West to East. I took one from Vegas to Baltimore 3 weeks ago. I left Vegas at 11pm and arrived in Baltimore at 6:30am.

The chances that he will answer the phone (if he is there) in the room are slim to none between his agent and whoever else he brings along. If he wants personal calls Im pretty sure he has a cell phone that family/friends can call to reach him. So calling the hotel room will prove nothing at all so dont even bother.

According the the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles website the number for the hotel is 1-703-818-0300 not 703-709-7100.

Wrong

Phonebook results for 703-709-7100

Courtyard By Marriott, Chantilly Dulles Airport, (703) 709-7100, 3935 Centerview Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151

Archived