Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FICTION: AARON BROOKS and shawn jones to visit with skins

justin_totti10

The red-eye is an overnight flight from West to East. I took one from Vegas to Baltimore 3 weeks ago. I left Vegas at 11pm and arrived in Baltimore at 6:30am.

Yikes. (I've never been on a plane)

That's over six hours long, and Brooks' flight would have been from Oakland to Chantilly?

Hmmmm.

Well, if he is there now, he sure didn't stay over night in Oakland. And I'm not sure how he would be going back to meet with them again today.

The chances that he will answer the phone (if he is there) in the room are slim to none between his agent and whoever else he brings along. If he wants personal calls Im pretty sure he has a cell phone that family/friends can call to reach him. So calling the hotel room will prove nothing at all so dont even bother.

Dang it, don't spoil the fun.

Please, Ignore that post folks, go ahead and call.

There's still a Chance that he will answer.

:)

I'm not sure what's wrong with some of you, but, I'd be estatic if Brooks were to be available here. Now, I don't see it given we appear to be set at this spot, but, Brooks is the kind of bridge player you could use if Campbell fails and Brunell is hurt that Collins may not be.

I have to admit that I have secretly been wondering at the thoughts of bringing Brooks in. Ecstatic? No. It would just make me wonder how much progress or lack thereof JC is making. I do however think that Brooks and every other Saints player for that matter, should be given a mulligan last year.

this thread is getting lamer by the second. Totti you should get a personal appology from everyone if what u say was true and if for some reason u confused some dude for aaron brooks (which i doubt) then u should be banned from posting for a period of time. Pretty reasonable tradeoff.

Anyways, i'm still confused about this shawn/sean jones character... could he be an agent or did u pretty set on him being a player (you mentioned oline)

Brooks is from VA, so it's not to far fetched that he would want to come to the 'Skins for that reason. I doubt it works out though. I see Brooks going to GB, if Al Davis is so set on getting V. Young in the draft, which he supposedly has his heart set on.

Wrong

Phonebook results for 703-709-7100

Courtyard By Marriott, Chantilly Dulles Airport, (703) 709-7100, 3935 Centerview Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151

My bad. Two Marriotts in Chantilly. I looked up this one.

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/IADWF

Are you kidding? the person who started this thread should be banned!

He can't be banned until someone proves him wrong.

Archived