Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FICTION: AARON BROOKS and shawn jones to visit with skins

justin_totti10

If LOL... is telling the truth than I sincerely apologize, Totti, and thanks for the inside scoop.

(You do have to admit that the report about him staying the night in Oakland did make it seem hard to believe though).

Still this is pretty intruiging news. Thanks for letting us know.

I will only say this about Brooks. I used to like him and even started him as my fantasy QB 2 years ago. That was, right up until he threw a forward pass backwards!!!! :doh:

If I find one person on here saying, "Bring Brooks in here", and then on another thread explaining how they think Brunell sucks. I will call a doctor for them immediately and have them examined! :laugh:

I went to UVa with Brooks, and he made some pretty darn good plays for us. While in college, I always wondered why he didnt get very much national recognition.

Particularly when he led a comeback against Tech in the 2nd half (I think like a 22 point deficit).

Anyway, the dude is sick good when he is on.

I said he man its field from NN... I said i heard you were in town.. he said how did you get this number.. I said my buddy told me .. yes stalker status i know ... but i wanted to know if it is true

i have met hiom here in (Newport News) at a car dealership this summer... He bought his dad the new HEMI truck... It must be stated though that he was a real ******* and a jerk when i introduced myself to him this summer. anyhow sorry for doubting the kid

Umm.....Wasnt Aaron Brooks visitng the Oakland Raiders today? (As reported by Espn last night) Truth be told, isnt JAson Campbell in the same mold s Aaron anyway?Plus, the guy has thrown for 3500 yrds and 20 tds for more than 4 seasons-Id take him over Collins in a heartbeat:point2sky :cheers:

Man, if I were Aaron Brooks, i would be a little freaked out that people already knew I was in town.

Especially if he knew that we already had this thread about him. Hey, you don't think he could be on here reading this now do you?

That would be hilarious.

He doesnt show up in the Agent Search... Sean Jones or Shawn Jones.

http://nflpa.org/Members/main.asp?subPage=Agent+Search

It's not all-inclusive. Do a search for Aaron Brooks and he doesn't show up either.

IIRC, the former agent Sean/Shawn Jones was involved with being an agent. I vaguely recall he got into some sort of trouble or something that might have put his ability to represent players in doubt.

It's all very fuzzy.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2-1to2-14archive.htm

Sean Jones, the Safety from Cleveland is under contract for a few more years. So he wouldn't be in DC unless he was allowed to shop himself in a trade, which would appear doubtful after Cleveland just traded another safety.

Alright people, someone wants to make a rumor... and thats cool, you never know it could be true for some wacked out reason... I DOUBT IT... so how about we just say that on the OFF CHANCE that he really is in the area, hes probably here for the ravens? to be honest, its a bit rediculous to make a rumor that outragous and expect others to believe it...

Archived