Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FICTION: AARON BROOKS and shawn jones to visit with skins

justin_totti10

Raiders | Team keeps Brooks over for a longer stay

Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:03:07 -0800

Bill Soliday, of the Oakland Tribune, reports the Oakland Raiders have extended their visit with free agent QB Aaron Brooks (Saints) another day. Brooks stayed the night and will meet with the Raiders again Wednesday, March 22. Brooks may also be pursued by the Green Bay Packers, according to the Wisconsin State Journal.

http://kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Raiders | Team keeps Brooks over for a longer stay

Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:03:07 -0800

Bill Soliday, of the Oakland Tribune, reports the Oakland Raiders have extended their visit with free agent QB Aaron Brooks (Saints) another day. Brooks stayed the night and will meet with the Raiders again Wednesday, March 22. Brooks may also be pursued by the Green Bay Packers, according to the Wisconsin State Journal.

http://kffl.com/hotw/nfl

this was already posted in this thread. For all we know those plans could have changed or where a speculation of the writer etc... etc. It does however make this story fishy but give justin some benefit of the doubt

Well ---- Look the guy is 18 -- excited he can post some inside information and probably didn't think about the consequences of his actions. I'd hate to see someone lose their job over this.

If they could just deleted this thread.

Ok, yeah that's what I was thinking, but I think they have policy against deleting threads here.

Ok, yeah that's what I was thinking, but I think they have policy against deleting threads here.

I know they do. I just hate to see someone lose a job over being an idiot fan who wants to show people that either he : (A) has is good a making up a lie to make his day go by faster. or (B) has some interesting information that he wants to share.

Brooks is from the area... he went to HS in Newport News, attended college at UVA. If he's looking for directions to Ashburn, well, that's that, but the fact that he's in a hotel in the area is not all that unusual.

I'd take the opposite approach and say that since he has family and friends in the area he wouldn't stay at a hotel with NO vacancy except room 101. He would have reservations somewhere else and a suite or he'd be stayin with family or friends.

As for the kid with 3 posts, sorry if I don't believe you but you ruined your credibility when you started cussing for no reason.

Archived