Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FICTION: AARON BROOKS and shawn jones to visit with skins

justin_totti10

this thread is getting lamer by the second. Totti you should get a personal appology from everyone if what u say was true and if for some reason u confused some dude for aaron brooks (which i doubt) then u should be banned from posting for a period of time. Pretty reasonable tradeoff.

Anyways, i'm still confused about this shawn/sean jones character... could he be an agent or did u pretty set on him being a player (you mentioned oline)

http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/stat/apr99/qb-brooks.asp

According to this old Packer website, if you read towards the bottom, it states that Aaron Brooks is the son of Catherine Brooks and Fred Jones. So maybe the Jones guy is a relative on his father's side.

Can't see him in a Skin's uni next year, we just got rid of a QB that is much better than him in Ramsey, this would be the biggest waste ever

Dawg...I mean no harm...but u must be on crack if u think Ramsey is better than Aaron Brooks. Brooks has played in the Pro Bowl..thrown for 25 plus tds in more than 1 season..and has guided his team to the playoffs. Has Ramsey done any of these things ??? I dont think so.

Im not saying BROOKS is great..because he isnt. He has flaws...but if anybody can get the best out of him, its Gibbs.

hey so im at work right and brooks and jones come to check in...i overheard them with i guess there agent saying i hope this visit goes well..and they needed directions to ashburn..what would u guys think brooks on the team

:mad: EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :mad:

Just what we need, a Saints castoff, even if we needed a QB, Yuck!

I'm not sure what's wrong with some of you, but, I'd be estatic if Brooks were to be available here. Now, I don't see it given we appear to be set at this spot, but, Brooks is the kind of bridge player you could use if Campbell fails and Brunell is hurt that Collins may not be.

I kind of agree with that. I've always liked Brooks--it's not his fault that Haslett is one of the worst coaches ever. Also, kind of hard to judge him from this past season.

Archived