Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Abraham news from Clayton

jjcskins

If you could be a Super Star Skin what postion would you play?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. If you could be a Super Star Skin what postion would you play?

• Running Back( say Hard hitter or speedster) HB or FB
    • WR: ( Possesion or Deep Threat)
    • OL (what postion)
    • QB( Scrambler or Pocket Passer)
    • DL ( Pass rusher or Run stuffer)
    • CB ( great coverage or great run support)
    • LB ( Run support or Pass Rusher)
    • SS( Hard hitter or Pass Coverage)
    • Kicker ( come on...) Kicker or Punter??
    • TE ( great blocker or Great hands)

Ramsey, Betts, and next years first rounder should be an offer the jets can't refuse. :deal:

Both Ramsey and Betts could start for the Jets, and another 1st rounder next year should help them rebuild their team.

Edit- Betts would definetly start for them.

Betts starting over the ageless wonder C Mart? Or is he gone?

Ramsey, Betts, and next years first rounder should be an offer the jets can't refuse. :deal:

Both Ramsey and Betts could start for the Jets, and another 1st rounder next year should help them rebuild their team.

Dude... thats alot. How about Ramsey, Betts, and a third next year. Maybe a second.

Andre Carter would cost less than Abraham, in terms of salary cap and in terms of draft picks + players.

This has got to be posturing, to pressure Carter into a deal?

I think you hit the nail on the head. It shows Carter that we are not gonna wait around while he gets wined and dined around the country. There is no way we could get Abraham, is there?

I mentioned this idea on another thread a few days back. The Jets have already expressed an interest in Ramsey, Betts could backup Martin, and the first would be appealing. But....with what's transpired recently (Randle El, Lloyd, Fauria), what if the Skins threw Patten into the deal. That would certainly sweeten the deal, and would help create some (cough) necessary cap room for Abraham. I know its a wild idea, but so far this offseason has been a dream...who knows! :cheers:

Dude... thats alot. How about Ramsey, Betts, and a third next year. Maybe a second.

Our first rounder next year is gonna be #32, so that isn't that much different then a second rounder. :)

Okay, seriously, we don't need Ramsey, we obviously don't need Betts, and we can't afford to give them anymore of our draft picks from this year. Would you turn this trade down? :)

No, of course you wouldn't.

I'll give away almost any combination of Ramsey, Betts and draft picks as long as we don't have to give away next years 1st or this years 2nd.

Unless they throw in their 2nd for this year....Cromartie or Lawson could be around at the spot.

I mentioned this idea on another thread a few days back. The Jets have already expressed an interest in Ramsey, Betts could backup Martin, and the first would be appealing. But....with what's transpired recently (Randle El, Lloyd, Fauria), what if the Skins threw Patten into the deal. That would certainly sweeten the deal, and would help create some (cough) necessary cap room for Abraham. I know its a wild idea, but so far this offseason has been a dream...who knows! :cheers:

they dont want betts, they have cedric houston, whom they are trying to groom to replace martin. i dont think patten is too appealing either. theyd prolly go for ramsey and draft picks, which would most likely include at least this years second and something next year. we'll see though. im dreaming for a ramsey-and-next years third type miracle, but i dont think its gonna happen.

You guys got your Brandon Lloyd's and Randle-El's.... now I want my John Abraham. I've been wanting him since I've watched him play years ago - I've always kept an eye on him - and especially the last 2 years.

If Abraham comes here.... I'm ecstatic. :)

it all comes down to needs ....the jets seem hip on wanting PR....we we would like to snag someone like Johnny Abrahams...... I could see a deal going down ....PR and a second rounder for JA....keep in mind...JA wants out. so for us giving up a first rounder is a bit steep IMO...but who knows whats in the works....all I can say is ....I read an article from a CB from the jets claiming Johnny Abrahams made his job easier because the opposing QB's had to rush there passes to avoid being sacked. which he was able to get easy picks in the back field.

That is exactly what we need in DC

Archived