Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ah, Memory Lane... (S.Moss Predictions Last Year)

tehhunter

Reposting peoples dire predictions is a good way, in my opinion, to make people accountable for just spewing stuff :-P Being embarrased can cause one to be careful about ones words. Now obviously some people here did have a valid opinion against Moss, and werent spewing, but I think its good practice to always remind people of what they said, a good year down the line. It increases research and makes for a smarter audience.

Lloyd is a horrible person and I will gaurantee that because of his spot on the team, 3 skins will 'disappear" mysteriously.

Disgusting trade.

Once again someone doubting Gibbs. Do you really think that Joe would bring in someone that would ruin the chemistry of the team that he has been creating. Lloyd did some unsavory things in San Fran but you would to if you had a passion for the game that your francise didn't have.

Once again someone doubting Gibbs. Do you really think that Joe would bring in someone that would ruin the chemistry of the team that he has been creating. Lloyd did some unsavory things in San Fran but you would to if you had a passion for the game that your francise didn't have.
Lol, I'm pretty sure he is trying to follow the jinxing trend that we superstitiously believe got Santana awesome (e.g. all the negative stuff makes for positive Santana).

Im probally gonna sound like im just saying this to sound smart.

But when I heard we traded for Santana Moss on Comcast Sportsnet I was actually happy. I thought he could stretch the field and make our offense ALOT better. Though, I'll admit this too, I didnt think he would break the Redskins single-season recieving yards record.

:laugh: Funny stuff!!!The truth is that It's only human nature to make poor judgements.I think it just shows how some guys excel in different systems or what a great coaching staff can do with players.Don't worry I was one of the guys that didn't not like the trade at first but when training camp rolled around and I starting hearing stories on how fast Moss was and Greg Willams started making the comments about moss burning his defense,maybe it was not a bad trade.I have learned that in a real training camp you fight it out for the job.I will be reading comments on Lloyd when training camp roles around.

ROFL!!!

It couldn't have been any more obvious that the post you quoted was a joke man. Wake up! :laugh:

This thread reminds me of one of my buddies.

He used to drink a lot and would come home and start an arguement with his wife about whatever came to his mind, I guess.

Anyway, she started tape recording his rants and saved them up for a while.

One day, she caught him sober and played the tape/s back to him.

He quit drinking ;) to this date.

Santana Moss was a wonderful find. We thought Coles was also.

Situations and people change.

I hope Santana and Brandon rape and pillage the backfield of every NFL team for the next 7-8 years :cheers: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Without at all putting down anybody who was on the wrong side of the call back then (though some really continued to stick it out there :laugh: ) it's just another example of the diff between even knowledable fans and pros. When we disagree with pros, we're more likely to be wrong then they are. It's just logical. But sometimes when we disagree, we're right! :laugh:

While we are quoting things of the past......I'll bring up some quotes I've been saving for the right time......

skinsfan83 --------8 more years my ass! I hope you get impeached in the off-season cause you suck!

SkinsFan589 ------ Add Sean Taylor to that list. This season is over in week four.

Aluadan ------ Too bad he's the cause of all the problems. ( refering to Joe gibbs )

SkinsFan589 ------ Sean Taylor is clueless. I'm no expert, but I know enough to see that Sean Taylor has no idea what he's doing.

Skin Deep ------- BRUNELL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Anyone who doesn't agree is a blind fool.

SkinsFan589 ------- Season's over in week four. What a surprise.

Liberty ------- Redskins suck

terpfan ------- if by "are amazing" you mean suck then yes, i agree.

Drkstar ------- this organization from top to bottom is the pits.

Destino ------- I'm sick of being nice about this. That noodle armed waste of a draft pick sucks. Yeah I said it, he f*cking SUCKS! ( brunell )

Bufford ------- This year is another 5 win type of season.

RedskinGodfather ------- ...Brunell needs to be lynched

SouthernCali Skins ------- any room on seatle's or philadlephia's bandwagon?

warren ------- we are going to go 0-6 against teams in our division.

JetSolo http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75592

PorTis ------- get Portis outta DC is my theory send him to Chicago..or Minnesota...hes better off

Skinsfan1966 ------- I trust Coach Gibbs to coach, but frankly he isnt very good as GM

jrfriedm ------- we can look forward to next years top 5 first round draft pick.

Hog Lover ------- Only 47 weeks till next year

iheartskins ------- Brunell is embarrasing. He's making our franchise look terrible.

MadDog2020Terp ------- Joe Gibbs Sucks!

While we are quoting things of the past......I'll bring up some quotes I've been saving for the right time......
meh - my quote on Moss was futher off. I still think Brunell isn't very good. He shut me up early in the season... then promptly vanished near the end.

During the 5 wins in a row and the 2 playoff games Mark Brunell had a 57% completion, threw for 9TDs but turned the ball over 9 times (6Int 4Fum 1Rec) and averaged 22.4 attempts, 12.7 completions, 123.86 yards per game

Maybe you guys see something there I don't but he started more because Ramsey lost the job then because he won it.

I wasnt here on extremeskins at the time but I for one was happy about the trade because I liked Moss ever since I watched him in some games playing with Testaverde and Pennington and how they would make these terrible throws, especially Pennington, underthrowing Moss and he would make an adjustment fast and make a good catch.

Funny to see a lot of the big posters around here be completely dead wrong about something but really looking back most of what they were saying made sense. Moss didnt have as many big seasons as Coles and wasnt as healthy as Coles ever...I guess what we were missing was complete blind faith in Joe Gibbs but if last season taught us anything, its that blind faith in Gibbs is good :)

Archived