Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reminisce...The Notorious B.I.G.

twenty-eight

It's been nine years since he passed away. R.I.P. Biggie – it’s all respect and love to your memory.

Much respect to Big...I miss his rhyme skills.....At the same time I hope you ready for things to get heated in this thread guess I'm sure some bitter soul will come in here and degrade the music and BIG for no sensible reason (other than that they should not have clicked on the link to begin with)....don't want it to happen but it probably will. :2cents:

I'm not much of a hip-hop head (my husband is the resident expert) but Biggie had the 'cutest' phrasing. I always thought this was 'cute' (among a million other things he said):

...Who they attractin' with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign"?

Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind

And ask what your interests are, "who you be with"?

Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial...

I'm not much of a hip-hop head (my husband is the resident expert) but Biggie had the 'cutest' phrasing. I always thought this was 'cute' (among a million other things he said):

...Who they attractin' with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign"?

Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind

And ask what your interests are, "who you be with"?

Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial...

You gone be here for awhile, I'll go call my crew, You go call your crew

We can rendevouz at the bar around two

Who's next for Pappa? :)

The only musician/rap artist I can think of with less talent than B.I.G. is Busta Rhymes. He sucked even for a rap artist. I could never understand the popularity.

:doh: Who made you a good judge of talent? Have you had any sort of job in the record industry? Did you intern any where? With the trash that’s on the radio today, the majority of rappers shouldn’t even be considered artists. Biggie is one of the greats, he had charisma, talent, and he pretty much had it all. You wouldn’t know talent if it smacked you in the face

Much respect to Big...I miss his rhyme skills.....At the same time I hope you ready for things to get heated in this thread guess I'm sure some bitter soul will come in here and degrade the music and BIG for no sensible reason (other than that they should not have clicked on the link to begin with)....don't want it to happen but it probably will. :2cents:

Wow you called it ...

The only musician/rap artist I can think of with less talent than B.I.G. is Busta Rhymes. He sucked even for a rap artist. I could never understand the popularity.

This is an B.I.G. appreciation thread. The guy is dead and your talking about how bad of a rapper he is. And the fact that you say him and Busta Rhymes have no talent really shows that you know nothing at all.

when biggie died so did the real last hip hop artist. Artist is the key word here. What we got now, with the exception of JayZ and few others are...

A BUNCH OF CLOWNS THAT ARE TURNING HIP HOP INTO DISCO. Gold Teeth, Baggy Pants, Grills, and all the crap these losers wear are going to look like bellbottoms, polyesther, platform shoes in about 5 years.

I'm flat out confused by your statement............... :doh:

when biggie died so did the real last hip hop artist. Artist is the key word here. What we got now, with the exception of JayZ and few others are...

A BUNCH OF CLOWNS THAT ARE TURNING HIP HOP INTO DISCO. Gold Teeth, Baggy Pants, Grills, and all the crap these losers wear are going to look like bellbottoms, polyesther, platform shoes in about 5 years.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Agreed...that's why I'm looking more into underground hip hop....good stuff there....

RIP B.I.G

"The best that ever lived, the best that ever did it...."

Archived