Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reminisce...The Notorious B.I.G.

twenty-eight

Guest sith lord
Wow you called it ...

This is an B.I.G. appreciation thread. The guy is dead and your talking about how bad of a rapper he is. And the fact that you say him and Busta Rhymes have no talent really shows that you know nothing at all.

Death is always a sad thing but he's been dead for 9 years now, isn't it time to move on and someone need to tell P. Diddy to stop profiting from the guys memory. Same goes to Presley and Tupac fans. Let it go.

Fair enough, thanks for explaining yourself and not calling me a moron:silly: Could you name a few of those tracks, so I could get them..

Sure:

Here we go again

Hows it goin down

let me fly

look through my eyes

more to a song

one more road to cross

the professional

Death is always a sad thing but he's been dead for 9 years now, isn't it time to move on and someone need to tell P. Diddy. Same goes to Presley and Tupac fans. Let it go.

It's cool dude, I'm sure you'd like it if someone told you to get over a person that you held in high regard who died.

Death is always a sad thing but he's been dead for 9 years now, isn't it time to move on and someone need to tell P. Diddy to stop profiting from the guys memory. Same goes to Presley and Tupac fans. Let it go.

Huh? That's the great thing about art -- people leave something of a legacy and they (and their work) can go on being appreciated after they are gone. You see, technology allows you to record stuff so that when people die you can still appreciate what they've done. Art (if you consider his work art...and I do) is timeless that way. Noone's sitting by the window waiting for B.I.G. to return.

See, this thread is called...oh, never mind.

He was a talentless thug. There was nothing to admire about the guy.

A thug??? You mean he got arrested for weed? Listen its not that I'm not over his death, I'm just honoring him. I dont respect you or your opinion. I wish we could just take this outside(looks like i'm the the thug now) Be afraid..mark ass trick, trick ass mark!

Huh? That's the great thing about art -- people leave something of a legacy and they (and their work) can go on being appreciated after they are gone. You see, technology allows you to record stuff so that when people die you can still appreciate what they've done. Art (if you consider his work art...and I do) is timeless that way. Noone's sitting by the window waiting for B.I.G. to return.

See, this thread is called...oh, never mind.

You said it a lot better than i did:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Guest sith lord
It's cool dude, I'm sure you'd like it if someone told you to get over a person that you held in high regard who died.

If it was someone I "personally" knew, I would agree with you. My favorite musical artist died years ago, but I let him live on just through his music and when the anniversary of his death comes, I have no remorse whats so ever.

If it was someone I "personally" knew, I would agree with you. My favorite musical artist died years ago, but I let him live on just through his music and when the anniversary of his death comes, I have no remorse whats so ever.

Fellow I started a thread, to show a little appreciation to someone who died nine years ago. I didn’t do this so I could vent my depression to the world. Grow up.

Guest sith lord
Fellow I started a thread, to show a little appreciation to someone who died nine years ago. I didn’t do this so I could vent my depression to the world. Grow up.

Like someone earlier said, dude was a thug. Biggie pretty much admits it himself. The problem I have with a lot of you young people, you have no idea who to honor. What did he do besides make music? All he was was an entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like someone earlier said, dude was a thug. Biggie pretty much admits it himself. The problem I have with a lot of you young people, you have no idea who to honor. What did he do besides make music? All he was was an entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less.

Explain how he was a thug, he made have made himself out to be a thug with his lyrics. But he wasnt a violent young criminal. I respect his music and thats what this thread is for. The man made music for the world to enjoy! If you dont enjoy him, Get lost!:finger:

Guest sith lord
Explain how he was a thug, he made have made himself out to be a thug with his lyrics. But he wasnt a violent young criminal. I respect his music and thats what this thread is for. Get lost

He's the one who said he was a drug dealer. Most drug dealers are thugs. And the drug world is violent. There's no such thing as a non-violent drug dealer. It's really a shame because most kids know more about 50, Tupac or Biggie than they do about MLK or Malcolm X.

Guest sith lord
Not sure how true this statement is, but I believe theres a certain amount to it. And thats sad.

That's very true. I have a nephew that could write the biographies of some rappers, but can't even get passing grades and I don't believe he's alone.

That's very true. I have a nephew that could write the biographies of some rappers, but can't even get passing grades and I don't believe he's alone.

I'm sure its true but its a generalization, have you done anything about it with your nephew. Instead of sitting on a computer and ****ing about The Notorious B.I.G., you could have a changed a life. You should be proud:2cents:

A thug??? You mean he got arrested for weed? Listen its not that I'm not over his death, I'm just honoring him. I dont respect you or your opinion. I wish we could just take this outside(looks like i'm the the thug now) Be afraid..mark ass trick, trick ass mark!

He was a violent criminal that was famous only because of his ties to the underground. And then he flaunted it when he was famous, which is why he died. As far as his music goes, You could have replaced Notorios B.I.G. with almost any fat dude with a bad attitude off the streets and that person could have produced the same quality music. It's the truth.

Guest sith lord
I'm sure its true but its a generalization, have you done anything about it with your nephew. Instead of sitting on a computer and ****ing about The Notorious B.I.G., you could have a changed a life. You should be proud:2cents:

I've talked to him until I was blue in the face I might add. And it's not a generalization. I didn't say everybody, I said a lot.

Ted Bundy died several years ago. Should we honor him as well?

If you enjoyed him a great deal go for it. If you find your self yearning to watch married with children or find yourself thinking about him, go right ahead! I wont bash you when you start a thread about him...well maybe I will a little bit. I miss an artist, his music meant something to me. Again I'm not depressed about this! I'm just REMINISCING!

He's the one who said he was a drug dealer. Most drug dealers are thugs. And the drug world is violent. There's no such thing as a non-violent drug dealer. It's really a shame because most kids know more about 50, Tupac or Biggie than they do about MLK or Malcolm X.
I've talked to him until I was blue in the face I might add. And it's not a generalization. I didn't say everybody, I said a lot.

You said MOST, thats a generalization buddy.

Dont blame biggie for ruining the youth! Blame MTV and maybe your nephew's mama:2cents:

If you enjoyed him a great deal go for it. If you find your self yearning to watch married with children or find yourself thinking about him, go right ahead! I wont bash you when you start a thread about him...well maybe I will a little bit. I miss an artist, his music meant something to me. Again I'm not depressed about this! I'm just REMINISCING!

I understand. You have every right to your opinion. But if you're going to post this in a public forum, others can clearly express theirs.

F.Y.I...Ted Bundy was a mass murderer. You're confusing him with Al Bundy.

Archived