Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was wrong, Bubba was right.

Westbrook36

WB, when you admit to being wrong all the other times, we'll care. Just remember, we KNOW you're wrong before you even speak. But, remember who it was who told you the cap would be OVER $100 million about a year ago? I'm super in touch. Listen to me. I'll try to guide you.

Like, the Eagles didn't spend more than the Skins even in cherry picked years you listed because the Eagles hide millions each year in false incentives as you've bragged about, so you know their cap number and spending don't match.

Like, the Eagles didn't spend more than the Skins even in cherry picked years you listed because the Eagles hide millions each year in false incentives as you've bragged about, so you know their cap number and spending don't match.

The false incentives that you said are 20 million a year when you know deep down they averaged about 2-3 million a year from 01-05? Why do you purposely mislead your fellow Skins fans?

Do you admit the Skins used a false incentive this year in Cartwright's contract?

WB, when you admit to being wrong all the other times, we'll care. Just remember, we KNOW you're wrong before you even speak. But, remember who it was who told you the cap would be OVER $100 million about a year ago? I'm super in touch. Listen to me. I'll try to guide you.

Don't be a prick, Art.

That means don't use this thread as an opportunity to say "I told you so" and you are wrong on everything blah blah.

It makes you a cartoon.

Looks like the cap is increased to 102 million. I get to wear a signature of Bubba's choice for a week.

Anyone have any ideas to help him? :cool:

I may have a contest, have people summit images :D

Since Who Del didn't want this one.....

Igglesig.jpg

Remember kids, Washington Fried Iggle Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm It's finger lickin good.

Archived