Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was wrong, Bubba was right.

Westbrook36

I just wanted to say that both wb36 and Who Del are two of the classiest posters here who root for a different team. (I didn't forget you Tom...but I think you're a closet skins fan.) Both of you have owned up when you were wrong and haven't acted like trolls. I hope that you and others like you will post in the future.

The false incentives that you said are 20 million a year when you know deep down they averaged about 2-3 million a year from 01-05? Why do you purposely mislead your fellow Skins fans?

Do you admit the Skins used a false incentive this year in Cartwright's contract?

Westy, you Eagle fans are adorable when you get caught like this. It was just a short time ago you guys posted the cap article about how you manipulated things using these millions of false incentives to make it look like you were spending when you were not. Now, you're distancing yourself from the amount you did.

As to the Skins, indeed, we, like every team, enjoys a small amount of this depending on the cap situation. But, it doesn't define us in our cap operation. You guys had articles written to your great intelligence on the topic as your one identifying characteristic, only to realize, GASP, it meant you weren't actually spending the money at all on those guys in uniforms who might have helped you win.

Don't be a prick, Art.

That means don't use this thread as an opportunity to say "I told you so" and you are wrong on everything blah blah.

It makes you a cartoon.

Dear boy. After listening to these dolts talk on topics they haven't understood for ages, you can rest comfortably in the knowledge it is easier to remind them of all they have been wrong thusfar on nearly everything they've ever said here than it is to thank them for FINALLY admitting to it.

Art, Art, Art. :laugh:

1. Where did I ever brag about manipulating the cap with LBTE incentives? Could you please post an example or kindly stop lumping me into a general argument when you get caught lieing about the "false incentives" earlier.

2. If you don't know something, ask. This is a much better course of action then deliberately misleading Skins fans who take what you say more seriously than your average poster because of your position on this site and the false bravado in which you post, even if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

The false incentives that you said are 20 million a year when you know deep down they averaged about 2-3 million a year from 01-05? Why do you purposely mislead your fellow Skins fans?

Do you admit the Skins used a false incentive this year in Cartwright's contract?

Last year the eagles carried 6.5 million over and i believe they try to go high like that every year

Art, Art, Art. :laugh:

1. Where did I ever brag about manipulating the cap with LBTE incentives? Could you please post an example or kindly stop lumping me into a general argument when you get caught lieing about the "false incentives" earlier.

2. If you don't know something, ask. This is a much better course of action then deliberately misleading Skins fans who take what you say more seriously than your average poster because of your position on this site and the false bravado in which you post, even if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Westy,

I fully appreciate your only real course of action when faced with data you have no counter to is to pretend in some way you were never one of the myriad of Eagle fans so happy about things. The only reason you're admitting to your foolishness on this topic in this thread is because it is so fresh in everyone's mind and you've made it such a calling card it is impossible to avoid.

Perhaps you think with the accidental account deletion you had a while back it will be harder to track down your effusive praise of the Eagles cap manipulation of not spending millions one year, hiding that fact in false incentives only to carry it over to the following year, but, I suspect even YOU know how pleased you were with it.

Given how regularly I burn you with actual information, perhaps you think I'll be ok with you feigning ignorance here, or attempting to suggest I've been anything other than accurate or consistent in everything I've said for years. Now, if you have a problem accepting the written word in a way that allows you to understand what is being said, that's ok. But, there's only so much we can do for you on this.

Somehow you have people here who have forgotten you've cut your teeth here living on the edge of banishment for being a total dweeb most of your existence here. Maybe I took too long a break in the offseason, but, trust me when I tell you, I'm guessing you won't want to compare post histories as to accuracy and intelligence on most matters.

I thought you liked me. :(

I'll await some quotes where I praised the Eagles use of LBTE incentives. Thanks a million, Art. :laugh:

I can see how me simply telling the truth has gotten you so upset. You said the Eagles write 20 million of false incentives into contracts each year when it is a fact they have never written more than 10 million. I see your five paragraphs of venom moreso as you being mad with yourself over making an incorrect statement rather than you actually being mad at me for calling you on it.

I forgive you. :)

I'll await some quotes where I praised the Eagles use of LBTE incentives. Thanks a million, Art. :laugh:

I can see how me simply telling the truth has gotten you so upset. You said the Eagles write 20 million of false incentives into contracts each year when it is a fact they have never written more than 10 million. I see your five paragraphs of venom moreso as you being mad with yourself over making an incorrect statement rather than you actually being mad at me for calling you on it.

I forgive you. :)

Westy,

Your inability to understand the English language is a problem for you, your parents and the school system you attended. I generally am kind of UNKIND to those attempting to falsely portray something I said due to their lack of comprehension skills and demanding I answer for some fiction they've created. You know this, and you do this rather frequently which either makes you woefully unintelligent OR fantastically coy.

In any case, there is no place in the world I said the Eagles have written $20 million of these false incentives into contracts. I did, however, respond to Del that the $30 million under the cap for the Eagles is irrelevant this year because they will just write in $20 million of false incentives. These are two different statements grounded in two different tenses written clearly and without ambiguity.

So, we come from here with two things. Don't ever make me explain the use of language to you as not understanding simple sentences makes you appear dumb. And, two, if you're SERIOUSLY feigning ignorance as to your adoration of the Eagles cap management style as it relates to this fake cap dollars carrying over to the following season, I will, absolutely look it up.

However, if I provide you the quotes, the outcome is simple. I ban you from here forever for making me spend time proving you said things you said.

Are you sure you need that exercise carried out, or are you just capable of admitting, yeah, you kind of did get all hot and bothered and happy about the Eagles cap management when this was a hot topic here? It's ok you did, Westy, and I appreciate you needing to distance yourself now. But, if you make me spin cycles on something YOU KNOW you loved just to validate it to you, I'm not going to be kind afterward.

You are at least intelligent enough to remember your own gleeful commentary.

Oh, and Westy, I do like you. As I've told you privately even sharing some things with you I ought not share with you. I just like you a LOT better when you simply talk football. That doesn't mean I'm going to let some of your act go unnoticed. You'd be disappointed if I did.

We must have two different definitions of the word "praise". I have corrected many posters who have incorrectly stated what the Eagles do. I have posted why it has made sense to do what they have done. I have never "praised" it.

I have moreso just bashed the way the Skins handle their cap. :D

Looks like the cap is increased to 102 million. I get to wear a signature of Bubba's choice for a week.

Anyone have any ideas to help him? :cool:

lol I had completely forgot about this whole thing. Good stuff. Love ya Westy, but that sig is hilarious.

Edit: Didn't realize things were getting so heated in this topic. Lets all just take a second and calm down and stop the he said/she said stuff. :cheers:

wait Westy, you reaize I didn't choose your sig YET!

so what you're sporting now doesn't count as part of my week.

:shhh: Let him wear it for a week & follow Who Del around. THEN tell him that. :slap:

Archived