Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

which is the better car?

roadkill

My brother is thinking about getting a new car (to replace his crappy Nissan Sunny) but can't decide on whether he should get the 2006 Impala SS, Pontiac G6 coupe, or Nissan Maxima. I think the SS is one helluva a ride (300-hp 5.3L V8!) but the G6 is pretty sweet too. Your thoughts?

My brother is thinking about getting a new car (to replace his crappy Nissan Sunny) but can't decide on whether he should get the 2006 Impala SS, Pontiac G6 coupe, or Nissan Maxima. I think the SS is one helluva a ride (300-hp!) but he's still not sure. Your thoughts?

no brainer.....MAXIMA

unless you like auto repairs....

That's quite a price range.

I rent G6's a lot... they are a decent car, but because it is a GM I wouldn't own one.

Maxima's are very nice cars, but they are overpriced I think. But if price were not an option, that is the car I would buy given the 3 choices. In black. :)

Drove a maxima once, had to get a rental this past year, biggest car they had at the time. I hated it.... if your a big guy dont get a maxima , but you can see for yourself when you test drive one :) It was a 04 or 05 model, v6

This may not help, but the Impala SS are pretty nice cars. Best of all, they have been around for a while, (At least the Impala brand), so you don't have to worry bout ****ty quality control. However, I gotta agree I only hear good things about Nissans of any kind. They run forever and don't break down too much...from what I hear.

Whatever you do....don't buy a Ford :)

Isn't that German for craap? :laugh:

Had my 9-3 for over half a year and I love it... I got a software upgrade for it (247HP 286lb/ft).. It' still a little sluggish off the line (2.0L), but midrange pull is amazing. Second gear ripps summer tires off the road without dropping the clitch.

They already dropped a V6 into the Aero, and hopefully they are going to start making AWD 9-3 Saabarus soon ;)

Archived