Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

which is the better car?

roadkill

You guys can keep your Japanese cars with their styrofoam bumpers, front wheel drive and 3 liter engines.

I drive American made cars only baby! 5.7 liter HEMI Magnum or Charger ain't that much more than a maxipad.

Very good point...but Chrysler for years had problems with transmissions...the HEMI wont dont any good when your tranny is on the ground!

Don't get an 06 Impala SS, get a 96 Impala SS. Those things are way better than the new SS crap.

Yeah the old SS was a beast and it looked good too. The new one looks bad. I cannot believe Chevy did that to the name. They should not be allowed to use "SS" anymore...

Yeah the old SS was a beast and it looked good too. The new one looks bad. I cannot believe Chevy did that to the name. They should not be allowed to use "SS" anymore...

Agree 100%. The thing about the 90's Impala SS's is that they have a surprisingly high resale value for a chevy and they are hard to come by. The Buick Roadmaster is virtually the same car with lower resale value. The biggest difference that I know if are the rims. The Buick rims are pretty bad, might even have hubcaps.

5.7 liter V-8 + rear drive = fun. :evil:

You guys can keep your Japanese cars with their styrofoam bumpers, front wheel drive and 3 liter engines.

I drive American made cars only baby! 5.7 liter HEMI Magnum or Charger ain't that much more than a maxipad.

Although I'm a GM man (and GTO owner), I agree with you sentiment. If only the Impala and Monte Carlo were RWD. Remember, real cars don't drive the front wheels, they RAISE THEM!

Archived