Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is the Stadium Thread out of control?

Cdowwe

Trust me... to get to the quality of community we once had... you'd paid for it. Willingly :)

I seriously doubt the Redskins would ever do it though. They saw what happened to the Washington Post when they tried to force people to "register" when they had years of service without that.

You think there's a reason why the Post changed that philosophy recently? ;)

The Redskins aren't dumb :)

i know i would. i had to try though.....can you blame me?

:laugh:

Sometimes people post at once. The Lavar thing had 9 threads at once. I saw nothing and posted and by the time I got thru- there were 9 threads.

Those I think are excusable- because if noone sees anything and then post at once; there's bound to be mutiple threads. Now, when people see they are mutiple threads and then still do it, I can see the problem.

It will clear up some once the deal is a go or no go. Once we hit free agency, we'll know. Of course, I could be wrong on that.

The stadium has gotten crazy. I had 5 minutes to check out the site this morning and posted something that I did not see at the time and got a nice compliment :doh:

To be fair we have no clue what is happening regarding the CBA and we just lost one of the fans favorite players. Besides Gibbs coming back it has been the craziest offseason, the scary thing it hasn't even started yet :silly:

So, uh, we arent gonna burn some ****?

This is what happens when you Tivo a show that starts at 8, and dont start watching until 9.

Its only 9 oclock right now in my head. Jack Bauer still has an hour of ass kickery left.

Hey, did you guys hear that Lavar got cut????

So, uh, we arent gonna burn some ****?

This is what happens when you Tivo a show that starts at 8, and dont start watching until 9.

Its only 9 oclock right now in my head. Jack Bauer still has an hour of ass kickery left.

Hey, did you guys hear that Lavar got cut????

YOU DIDN"T KNOW ABOUT THE 2 EPISODES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your concern JBooma, but Tivo is handling it. I just started the 2nd episode, all commercial free.

DO NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT 24 IN THIS THREAD PLEASE!

thank god :)

whatever you do, do not leave your seat, and do not read the 24 thread :silly:

Archived