Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm An Adult!!!

Warhead36

Congrats, that means 18 shots tonight.

Stick to the clear booze if you want to get through it.

That is just stupid, you do know you can die of alcohol poisening right? Why do kids now feel they have to drink so much, when we grew up we did beers for your age, but it was dumb then as well.

That is just stupid, you do know you can die of alcohol poisening right? Why do kids now feel they have to drink so much, when we grew up we did beers for your age, but it was dumb then as well.

I believe PleaseBlitz is well aware of the effects of alcohol. ;)

Anyway Warhead, time to smoke a jack, scratch off a lotto ticket, and look at some boobies.

If you want to be older still, I'm willing to sell a year.

A year, hell. I'll sell him 10 and match your one year price! ;)

Happy Birthday Warhead. Now go do what I can't do, what with bein' married and all. :cheers:

A year, hell. I'll sell him 10 and match your one year price! ;)

Yeah, I don't have many years that I can sell. I'm not going under 21. Really, there's no point in aging after that. I guess if you stay 21 you're always in fear of being drafted.

Last year was awesome though.

Yaaaaaay!!!

(yes I turned 18 today :))

congrats my fellow Pisces dude. (my b-day is the 8th) born on this day were: Michelangelo- Sistine Chapel painter, Cyrano de Burerac--Soldier, Poet "fought over a 1000 duels over insults to his big nose", Lou Costello - Abbot and Costello, Dick Fosbury- Olypic gold medal high jumper. So go and do Great things, and don't do anything stupid tonight :cheers:

FYI: A beer and a shot have the same amount of alcohol.

http://www.brad21.org/what_is_a_drink.html

What is a “Drink?”

It’s not how many “drinks” that you have, but how much alcohol that you consume. In charts and statistics a “drink” is normally defined as:

One 12 oz. beer

One shot of 80 Proof liquor or

One 4-5 oz glass of wine.

Lightweight. :laugh:

FYI: A beer and a shot have the same amount of alcohol.

http://www.brad21.org/what_is_a_drink.html

Lightweight. :laugh:

FYI they may have same the amount of alcohol but the levels are diffferent when you take a shot of something that is 100 proof and you have beer there is a difference :) the amount isn't what gets you it is the content and proof :)

If you have 2 glasses of wine or 2 beers or 2 shots, the person with the 2 shots will be more intoxicated then the wine or beer drinker, beer has the lowest content of alcohol of the 3 :)

Plus that rule is only if you have a shot an hour, which we all know does not happen :)

Why do you think after 6 shots of tequilla you feel a little different then 6 beers :doh:

Archived