Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Besides NYG, DAL & PHI, who do you enjoy seeing us beating?

IceDragon38

every time i look at that sig i have to laugh/stare and think U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E :doh:

What's worse is going to the same high school in Pittsburgh that Gus went to and having everyone make fun of me for the rest of the season...

Anyways, Tampa by far is my most hated out of division rival, but I LOVE going down there, they accually do have a nicer stadium than us. Except for the fact that it's smaller and the don't sell out playoff tickets....

Anyone down for the Tampa trip next year?

Any team lined up against the Redskins.

:applause: Damn straight.

I want to beat Baltimore. I want to crush the Caveins. I want Mike Sellers to make Ed Reed his little *****,(like he did to Dawkins). I want Santana Moss to sprint past McCallister for a TD. I want Sean Taylor to knock Clayton out of the game. I want Clinton Portis to..... ah well...I think you get my drift....

The Vikings seem to have a fair amount of fans around here and I used to go to a place in NoVA where they gathered to watch their team. Loved it when the Giants spanked them in the NFCCG 41-0 in 2000, and loved it when poor ol' Randy Moss slinked off the field in '04 at FedEx. But if Culpepper leaves I might not have as much a reason to dislike them.

I really don't have much against the Ravens or Billick but considering that they are our closest geographic rival its nice to beat them. I remember the first time we played them (I think) was in '97 at FedEx and they beat us in a miserable game played in miserable weather. By chance I had to drive my mother up to B'more right after the game to meet my stepfather who was there on business and their media was acting like they had just won the Superbowl!

In a perfect season....We knock off Philly in the first round , humiliate the Cowboys in the NFC Championship , and finish the season by beating the Raiders in the SB 55-0. I want revenge for '83. I would say that Al Davis has a stroke in the owners box after the final TD , but I'm better than that.....so I won't. Every time I see Marcus Allen or Howie Long I want to spit.

I really hate Denver, and I rejoice everytime they lose. So when the Skins beat 'em, it's a double bonus.

Ditto...I live in the land of the orange and as I've said before, my two favorite teams are the Redskins and whoever plays the Bronco's..You cannot believe the struggle I had this past year when the Giants , Cowboys and Eagles played Denver, REALLY rough.. :whoknows: :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :broncosuc

My wife loves the Broncos (she's from Wisconsin!...so go figure). Actually, we lived in Colorado Springs for 3 years where she learned to love them (or was it Terrell Davis she loved?). Anyway, she constantly harrasses me about the Redskins, because we haven't been very good before this past year. Because of her, I loathe a team that we destroyed 42-10 in the Super Bowl.

Do you think it mattered to her how we loss to the Broncos this year? The only thing that matters is that her team beat my team. It like arguing with a hard-headed 8-year-old. She knows just enough about football to drive me crazy. I HATE THE BRONCOS!!!!!

I would love to see us beat the hell out of Tampa Bay, Seattle, or Baltimore.

Tampa Bay, because we really are developing a small rivalry and I hate their stupid stadium (it seems like they shoot off cannons after a freaking first down). Also, my best friend is a Bucs fan (because of the color :doh: ) so I enjoy calling her and laughing when we beat them (although she did make me mad after Week 10, but I got her back in the Play offs!).

Seattle because Shaun Alexander (if he will even be there) is a sissy.

And Baltimore because I am surrounded by their fans everyday telling me that the "Redskins suck". And I can have something against my mom for a while :silly:

Archived