Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Besides NYG, DAL & PHI, who do you enjoy seeing us beating?

IceDragon38

The falcons. I can't stand M. Vick. He's the most overrated QB in the NFL. I think he's ranked something like 25th in the NFL and he makes the Pro Bowl? I would just love to see our defense eat him alive. Next, the ravens. A bunch of rats with wings. Thier city sucks. Thier fans suck and they win one Super Bowl with zero offense (what a fluke) and they think they are gods gift to the NFL. You hear me baltimore? Expect another year of no offense that is coached by that brilliant man you call brian billick (another M. Vick. Over rated).

That is the biggest brown nose ever.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought the exact same thing!!!! :laugh: :laugh: Because TK's joke was far from funny!!!

OH ! I love/loved seeing us beat the Bucs, especially since I live down here!!

I have the local sports page still sitting next to one of my monitors, that says BUCS DROPPING OUT, with a big blowup of the ball hitting the ground in the End Zone during our playoff game. :D

Ravens-fans have an inferiority complex that's mind blowing

Panthers-love how they act as if the Carolina's still isn't Skins country.Then make excuses when Redskins jersey's outnumber Panthers in their own place.

Bears-Their fans act as ifthey own all NFL lore.

i definetely enjoy seeing us beating baltimore, because i have a bunch of friends who constantly mouth off to how the ravens' defense is "so much better" then the redskins' defense, blah blah blah.

Exactly! They are too close geographically for us not to kick their butts whenever possible. For me, I went to college in Baltimore and I was there when they won the Super Bowl. I was disgusted. "Ravens this... Ravens that." "Ray Lewis this....Jamal Lewis that...." That was all I was hearing. Before that year, they sucked! :doh: Majorly.

To make matters worse, the year they won the Superbowl they played us and their offense did not score a touchdown. They were way over rated if you ask me. :2cents:

AFC

1. Broncos

2. Raiders

3. Dolphins

4. Ravens

NFC (besides east)

1. Bucs (our new rivals, I hate Pittman the namecaller)

2. SF 49ers (just cause they are "the team of the 80's" which would've been ours if we won SB XVIII against the raiders.)

3. Minnesota (Vikings are not suppose to play indoors in a rollerdome.

Really it doesn't matter who as long as we win.:helmet:

Archived