Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I decided am gonna hit on women with outrageous pick up lines, like wanna ****, want a footlong. Basically am gonna be very coward with my intentions. I don't expect to get any and if she agrees I don't think i would want it.

Edit meant to be forward.

Wow...sounds like a great idea...good luck with that...here's some ice for your cheek.

Not officially.

Damn it you know better than to get me going with news like this, I already reported this as official on another forum, had to delete the post :mad:

It's not official but it's very close to being official, which is basically the state of the tournament the last few weeks. Everyone including Junior kind of knew it was expanding very soon.

Not officially.

Damn it you know better than to get me going with news like this, I already reported this as official on another forum, had to delete the post :mad:

It's not official but it's very close to being official, which is basically the state of the tournament the last few weeks. Everyone including Junior kind of knew it was expanding very soon.

Oh ****, I didn't realize it said "if" on espn. I read that as "The NCAA decides to expand next year's bball tournament to 96 teams." oops my bad.

Damn I keep getting suckered into the whole Community-College Vs. Major School argument. People fuming on me on other forums for my community college comments, but nothing anyone can say can convince me that your community college or a mid-major has equivalent or equal education to UCLA, USC, Wake Forest, UNC, Maryland, and Duke. And I'm not trying to be an ass about this, but it's the truth.

And my school still isn't on that bracket. Hell, we wouldn't make the tourney even if it expanded to 256 teams. :ols:

My beloved Virginia Cavs are rated a 19th seed. I'm wondering - why so highly seeded? :ols:

I hope Peter Schiff can win the Senate seat.

I'd like to see that happen.

Damn I keep getting suckered into the whole Community-College Vs. Major School argument. People fuming on me on other forums for my community college comments, but nothing anyone can say can convince me that your community college or a mid-major has equivalent or equal education to UCLA, USC, Wake Forest, UNC, Maryland, and Duke. And I'm not trying to be an ass about this, but it's the truth.

Of course, you forgot to include Virginia. :)

I feel like I got a way better education at my CC than the University I transfered to. I guess I don't see why you think someone teaching calculus at Duke would be any better than someone teaching calculus at a CC? We're only talking about the first 2 years of education so it's not like you're getting into incredibly advanced subjects.

Smaller class sizes, more individual time with teachers, teachers know you better. I would choose CC 100 times out of 100 for my first 2 years of college.

Archived