Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What do you hate about them ?

There are certain things I hate, and certain things I admire.

Ignorance, stupidity, and lack of respect.

And I'm sure those qualities were present in the youth before me, but still. Those three things, or lack there of, irk the hell out of me.

Ignorance, stupidity, and lack of respect.

And I'm sure those qualities were present in the youth before me, but still. Those three things, or lack there of, irk the hell out of me.

I wholeheartedly agree.

With all this technology and info at their fingertips its like they think they don't need the older, wiser, more mature generation.

However, I remember very vividly thinking at the age of 14 that I knew what I was doing and that I was well aware of the decisions I was making. Only to realize at 18 that I was dumb as **** and didn't know anything but at 18 I finally understood things. Now at 22 I realize how dumb I was at 18 and how i still didn't know **** about ****.

I now fully respect that I know quite a bit about life but that I also have far more to learn.

:yawnee: Breaking the habit of going to bed late and getting up late. Spring and Summer coming and there's too much to do instead of sleeping a lot. :rubeyes:

At least you've got another hour to snooze. I'm asking myself what the hell I'm doing awake at this hour out here on a Saturday with no work, nothing to get up for. I think I'm approaching the age where older folk start needing only about 18 and a half minutes of sleep a night or something, because this just isn't natural.

Brb. Gotta put on the world's biggest pot of coffee...

Justin Bieber as The Situation

:drooley::drooley::drooley::drooley::drooley::drooley::drooley:

LoL I keep on forgetting you're a youngie

Had to google Justin Bieber. So that is what teenagers like now a days? :silly:

It used to be boys from backstage and N'sync. Go way back in time and it was that boy band with mark wahlberg's brother. ( look at him now)

Go all the way back and it was the monkeys. Yup, I still know my stuff, I'm hip to it.

Man who the hake is Justin Bieber? I literally see this dude everywhere. Is he a singer? Actor? Who is this bamma?

justin+bieber+the+street+where+we+began.gif

justin_bieber.jpg

From these two pictures its seems he's a hood. The album says " The street where we began". Could be some gang lingo and he's making a serious face so he must be legit.

Archived