Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol did you hear about the punt that hit that screen

it's too close to the surface damn it

yeah, but what they don't tell you is that the punters hit the screen when they aim for it and try with all their strength to do just that. It looked pretty easy to keep it under if they wanted to. During warmups, the Titans punters were aiming for it. And that Titans punter did the same during the game just to look cool and be a dick.

yeah, but what they don't tell you is that the punters hit the screen when they aim for it and try with all their strength to do just that. It looked pretty easy to keep it under if they wanted to. During warmups, the Titans punters were aiming for it. And that Titans punter did the same during the game just to look cool and be a dick.

Still, as has been pointed out, if it CAN be hit, and doing so causes an advantage (like say, killing a few seconds off the clock, or getting to re-kick off a bad snap), it's a horrible design flaw.

Still, as has been pointed out, if it CAN be hit, and doing so causes an advantage (like say, killing a few seconds off the clock, or getting to re-kick off a bad snap), it's a horrible design flaw.

the time won't come off the clock, it just resets to what it was before the first punt attempt. I agree that it seems a little low, and it could be viewed as a distraction. But I also think it is high enough and if punters kick normally, there won't be a problem.

the time won't come off the clock, it just resets to what it was before the first punt attempt. I agree that it seems a little low, and it could be viewed as a distraction. But I also think it is high enough and if punters kick normally, there won't be a problem.

Lol at you trying to spin it...it's a horrible design flaw and it should be dealt with:mad:

;)

Now if you hit the big screen and have to do the down over, do you HAVE to kick it again? Or can a coach decided that, on 4th and inches, he needs an extra minute to decide what play to run without calling a timeout, and tell his punter to hit the TV? Sure, it's a risk if he misses, but if there's no penalty for intentionally trying to hit it...

This may even even deserve it's own thread. I'm in LOVE! I swore it would never happen again, but my heart is three sizes too big. I never even saw it coming. Can't sleep, can't focus......It feels like high school.:cloud9: She is the coolest chick I've ever met. What's more is she's way out of my league. She won't go away. I asked her what was wrong with her, but she said things that blew my mind. I feel like Forrest Gump lately. I'm walking head long into cool things that just escape the normal. Thanks God! I needed this.:)

Archived