Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I can't even get excited at teams in our own division to lose when we can't even win a game ourselves. I hate to say this, but I'm not only losing faith in the Skins, but I'm losing my faith that Robert will be a great QB. I don't know what to do anymore except find other things to do on Sundays.

The main change I want is Bruce Allen should not be running this ship next season. We have to get a real GM from somewhere.

Give AJ Smith full control. I don't care that he is a bridge burning asshole. He's already here, and is already familiar with the roster. And he's good. Should be a no brainer.

Bruce Allen can enjoy retirement. He is a joke around the league.

went to the game today but its quite obvious that RG3 will not ever be a pocket passer and if we want to succeed with him, it will be either with read option or nothing else.  Otherwise we should be looking to draft a QB in this upcoming draft or in the 2016 draft

Who though? I wouldn't touch that Jamiesis guy and I don't think there is anyone else worth a top 5 pick this year.

And thats the mindset of this franchise that has us in this bind. You don't need to be a top 5 pick at every position to succeed in this league.  

Agreed, but we will have the #2 or 3 pick so we would be best served taking someone worthy of that spot instead of reaching.

I do think we should keep our eyes open for a quarterback in the second round.

Agreed, but we will have the #2 or 3 pick so we would be best served taking someone worthy of that spot instead of reaching.

One thing i noticed and no one has talked about it.  Moving Kory from LG to C has completely killed our run game to the left.  We don't have our bread and butter anymore running to the left.  

Like I have said in the past month or two. I want either the best available O lineman or Landon Collins

If the Redskins continue to suck for 5 years with say 1 playoff appearance (Since that is what seems to be the case 05 playoffs, 06 suck 07 playoffs 5 years of suckage, playoffs in 12 then 2 years of suckage) etc etc

And say the Wizards get KD in 17 and then win a title in say Kds 2nd year here so 5 years down the road AND the Wizards get their name changed back to the bullets.....

Will the Bullets rule the city?

Lebron would be 33 I think and KD would be 29. Lebron era would be ending and he would have 2-3 years left in the tank imo

and KD would rule the NBA for the next 4-5 years

Like I have said in the past month or two. I want either the best available O lineman or Landon Collins

If the Redskins continue to suck for 5 years with say 1 playoff appearance (Since that is what seems to be the case 05 playoffs, 06 suck 07 playoffs 5 years of suckage, playoffs in 12 then 2 years of suckage) etc etc

And say the Wizards get KD in 17 and then win a title in say Kds 2nd year here so 5 years down the road AND the Wizards get their name changed back to the bullets.....

Will the Bullets rule the city?

Lebron would be 33 I think and KD would be 29. Lebron era would be ending and he would have 2-3 years left in the tank imo

and KD would rule the NBA for the next 4-5 years

The way things are going it seems like that unibrow guy will rule after the false king. I seriously doubt KD is coming home anyway, unfortunately.

We can win with RG3... But it has to be with the right parts (WOW GB just got a fumble return off a bad snap) we can win with the right parts. We just don't have them.

First things first, we gotta get rid of Haslett. I'm telling y'all, dude is a bum. He wasn't the reason we lost today, but I just think his defenses are some booty.

You take the best o-line or d-line available.  We do not need to splurge on a QB this year.  Keep what we got, RGIII, Colt and Kirk.  We might even think about trading back in the 1st and picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder.  Then use a late mid/late round 1st pick on o-line.  Then repeat the next two rounds, including the extra pick we get.

Archived