Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I thought the Shirley Bassey appearance was a nice surprise, even if her pipes aren't the same as they were 40 years ago. Goldfinger is still the best bond film/theme ever, and I'll accept no counter-arguments. If you don't agree, go pound sand and kick rocks.

I have never seen Back to the Future.

---------- Post added February-24th-2013 at 11:16 PM ----------

Before Doc can make his first trip, the Libyan terrorists from whom he stole the plutonium shoot him. Marty attempts to escape in the DeLorean and inadvertently activates the time machine. He is transported back to November 5, 1955, and finds himself without the plutonium needed for the return trip.

Alright, that's it, I'm watching Back to the Future

I have never seen Back to the Future.

Awesome movie. The other two in the trilogy were pretty good (Part 3 is my favorite of the two), but the first one is special.

Edit, I was going to say that the fact that you've never stumbled across that movie even once, was rather astonishing, but I forgot that you haven't had cable for like 20 years. It's always on.

Double edit, the fact that you've never even watched it on DVD/VHS is astonishing as well. First time for everything, I guess

When will a man be free? When can I say what I want about what I am thinking without having to worry if someone misunderstands me because they are stupid? Should it be libel if it is truth, but cannot be proven? When can men get along with each other, even if the span between our respective beliefs seem so far apart? People are arguing over what? Stupid things that, when today is in the history books, won't matter at all. Religion, politics...these don't matter. These differences should not push us apart, they should bring us together. Consider the children. Children will play with each other regardless of race, creed, religion, political agendas (of their parents), etc. I envy children. They are free.

Archived