Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Touch my food and you die.

if you've seen the movie Life, it's where Eddie Murphy tells this big ass dude " You aint gon' eat my cornbread, thats for damn sure. We in here because of a big time killing spree, and part ll of my killing spree is going to begin on your ass. Anyone ****s with my cornbread there will be consequences and repercussions!

NSFW

fgCDyyj82EU

I don't know what type of thread he makes because I almost never visit Stadium

That place is unsafe for fans to go to when the team is struggling

How do you soccer fans feel about Rafa Marquez

“Marquez needs to leave,” is what Eric Wynalda, the former U.S. international and current FOX broadcaster wrote via Twitter. “Disgrace. Let’s spend the money on some people. Good people. Not over paid punks who make a mockery of the sport.”

I don't know what type of thread he makes because I almost never visit Stadium

That place is unsafe for fans to go to when the team is struggling

How do you soccer fans feel about Rafa Marquez

437427055.gif

He got a red card for that dive, btw, and won't be able to play in the 2nd half of the home and away playoff series.

I can't be the only one who thinks Halloween is corny as ****. Specifically for grown folks (I get it for kids.) Every year people come up with some semi-clever costume and then bust a nut acting like they've just discovered fire or something. Yawn.

Halloween is not corny. Halloween is awesome.

Don't let the hipsters ruin it for you. They just use Halloween as an excuse to wear a "smart" costume. It's the only day of the year that they don't wear rectangular non-prescription glasses, sport jackets, and ultra-tight jeans.

Halloween is not corny. Halloween is awesome.

Don't let the hipsters ruin it for you. They just use Halloween as an excuse to wear a "smart" costume. It's the only day of the year that they don't wear rectangular non-prescription glasses, sport jackets, and ultra-tight jeans.

Question, does this do anything for you?

heidi-klum-halloween-costume-1031-05-480x720.jpg

That's Heidi Klum's costume today. See for me, it annoys me more than anything.

And again, I get it for kids. Two of my shining moments as a childhood was the year I was a ninja turtle and the year I was a ghostbuster. Great times. And I'm not a dick. I'll hand out candy. But the holiday is just that, for kids. I have one guy I've seen in the office (so far) who's dressed up. I hope he gets hit by a truck leaving work.

I love Halloween, for deeper reasons than trick or treating. I am however, deeply fascinated by th eparanormal, and the effect that fear itself has on the mind. Plus I love horror movies more than any other genre in cinema. Severed heads/limbs/torsos, disembodied voices, the random jabroni that always dies first, etc etc

I don't see very many trick or treaters anymore, but in this day and age, it isn't surprising, though I don't think that things are that much more dangerous than they were 30-40 years ago, you just hear more about it now. I remember back in the day when we used to laught at the kids who went trick or treating with their parents. To be more specific, I am referring to the 10-11 crowd, not really small children.

*Oh, and I sure as hell don't dress up.

---------- Post added October-31st-2011 at 03:44 PM ----------

^ That's pretty gross, but a neat costume.

I'd still hit it.

Sorta reminds me of that semi-dead dude in Hellraiser I.

Forget Halloween, it's sports night

At least it's not on Saturday or Sunday this year. I'm not getting up off my damn chair to give kids candy, I'm trying to watch football, go away

Then the yokes on you, and erh your car.....

Eggs_75-13.jpg

---------- Post added October-31st-2011 at 04:04 PM ----------

^ That's pretty gross, but a neat costume.

I'd still hit it.

She'd have to put her skin back on for me to hit it.

Archived