Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And if they don't care, why should I?

Because that's what The Man wants you to do, line his pockets with your hard earned money, even though he gives us a ****ty product year after year. But forget all of that, you're a "fan", short for "Fanatic," meaning that you'll keep buying those jersies/tickets/pajamas/whatever, all the while having your head planted squarely up your own ass, with your hands over your eyes.

The Skins will win the Super Bowl, every year, and everyone that disagrees with you ought to be burned at the stake, and stoned at the same time. You can't stand the fact that people could actually expect your team to lose, which messes up your programming, causing you to switch to 'Fan Cop" mode, where you will demand fan cards at every turn, and if you're drunk enough, throw a beating or two if necessary.

Businessmen love people like that

Well my Sunday's are officially free from here on out. It's nice being a Redskins fan in that regard. Our season ends in week 7 and we don't have to bother. :)

Wake me up whenever we draft a new QB. Until then, c ya Redskins.

This. Times a hundred.

I don't get why so many people are still so up and down emotionally with the Redskins.

Until they draft a franchise QB prospect, they're just screwing around. That's pretty clear.

I'm not going to root for the Redskins to lose, but they're not going to become a better franchise without first seriously addressing the most crucial position on the field in the draft. And beating teams like the Bills and 49ers won't help accomplish that. It just pushes actual progress back further and keeps any sad illusions about our current QBs alive that much longer.

But until that happens, I'm not going to let my Sundays be dictated by whatever the Redskins do.

(NFC East rivalry games not included though)

Jerseys cost way too much. Could buy a 360 or a PS3 for that price

:ols: I was just saying that because there isn't an easier target in the world than a dude that wears a Wal Mart jersey, lol

This. Times a hundred.

I don't get why so many people are still so up and down emotionally with the Redskins.

Until they draft a franchise QB prospect, they're just screwing around. That's pretty clear.

I'm not going to root for the Redskins to lose, but they're not going to become a better franchise without first seriously addressing the most crucial position on the field in the draft. And beating teams like the Bills and 49ers won't help accomplish that. It just pushes actual progress back further and keeps any sad illusions about our current QBs alive that much longer.

But until that happens, I'm not going to let my Sundays be dictated by whatever the Redskins do.

(NFC East rivalry games not included though)

Sustained mediocrity. We have consistently sucked good enough to stay out o fthe top 5 over the years for the most part. The Lions have been the pits for a decade+. The end result? They have about 5-6 straight up man children on that team, and will eventually be Super Bowl caliber.

In the meantime, at 7-15, we'll get a sefety here, a corner there, or we'll trade down for some busts WR's, or other **** like that. We need elite talent, and we need depth. Wee also need to spend money.

I seem to remember that knock on BA when Snyder hired him, about him being overly frugal in Tampa. That aint gonna work in DC, and it aint gonna work in the NFC East.

NBC just cut to commercial pumping that "Killer" with Seal and Adamski. I love that song.

Coach K sneaks himself into so many commercials :ols:

Who can forget the American Express one. Always sneaking himself into the commercials coaching and muttering motivational platitudes...even in the offseason. Other coaches do it too, but mainly around March Madness.

Surprisingly lenient towards Coach K during basketball offseason. That guy is hilarious.

This Kyle Busch commercial :ols:
That commercial is so stupid. He can't act for ****. And he definitely can't sing.

Don't quit your day job, Kyle.

---------- Post added October-30th-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

I'm sure he dyes it
Yeah, I know. But he never ages either. He's like that Button guy.

---------- Post added October-30th-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

I'm sure he dyes it
Yeah, I know. But he never ages either. He's like that Button guy.

Archived