Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just saw the statline from the Lions game. It's amazing to me how the Lions OC could call 50 passes in a relatively close game. The Lions need to get more consistent out of that running game if they want to make some noise later on in the year.

It's not likely, but I hope to God that they don't pull a Zorn/McDaniels and completely collapse in the backhalf of this season.

Rest in peace, Dan Wheldon. Devastating loss, which the NASCAR world is mourning right alongside our IndyCar brothers and sisters.

May we never feel this way ever again. God bless and keep you, racer.

Yeah, terrible crash. Maybe not the right time, but when are they gonna learn that those Indy cars have no business racing on a track like that?

Just saw the statline from the Lions game. It's amazing to me how the Lions OC could call 50 passes in a relatively close game. The Lions need to get more consistent out of that running game if they want to make some noise later on in the year.

It's not likely, but I hope to God that they don't pull a Zorn/McDaniels and completely collapse in the backhalf of this season.

Yeah, well, the problem is Best isn't a very good runner between the tackles. I think he's only gone over 100 one time in his career (the Bears game last week). They miss Leshoure.

And I haven't seen the Harbaugh-Schwartz deal, but I can only imagine how bad it was. Harbaugh has always been a douche.

well everyone at Fedex wanted beck and he is nothing special.

We're talking about Rex Grossman here...

I knew it would only be a matter of time before he started to futz things up. I'd rather have a guy that manages the game than a guy that throws int after int. I mean 4 int's, that's got to be pretty hard to do, yet he makes it look effortless.

haha you really don't give a **** do you?

Nope, I don't. I was more disappointed with the Lions loss today. I actually woke up just after the Pats took the lead with 27 seconds left. Cowboys were about to start the final drive, and I closed my eyes to go back to sleep. TV was too loud though and the remote wasn't within reaching distance. So I had to get up, and by that time I was awake.

Nope, I don't. I was more disappointed with the Lions loss today. I actually woke up just after the Pats took the lead with 27 seconds left. Cowboys were about to start the final drive, and I closed my eyes to go back to sleep. TV was too loud though and the remote wasn't within reaching distance. So I had to get up, and by that time I was awake.

Tough life having your NBA team win a title and then have your baseball team compete for the World Series. ******* :ols::pfft:

We're talking about Rex Grossman here...

I knew it would only be a matter of time before he started to futz things up. I'd rather have a guy that manages the game than a guy that throws int after int. I mean 4 int's, that's got to be pretty hard to do, yet he makes it look effortless.

of course but you do realize that neither qb is on the roster next year. Barkley or Jones next year

Tough life having your NBA team win a title and then have your baseball team compete for the World Series. ******* :ols::pfft:

*twice in a row. ;):ols:

Amazing that I could watch two of my teams win championships within a few months, and neither team is the Cowboys. Nope, it's two teams that have never won one. What a failure the Cowboys are. :ols:

Rangers/Mavs. 1 title, back to back World Series appearances, your soul mate Matthew Stafford is getting it done in D-troit...

Yeah, I wouldn't care about the Cowboys either...

Can't deny that I'm living a sports dream right now. Rangers and Mavs know how to win. Cowboys know how to lose. Dirk was at the Rangers game last night. Too bad he wasn't at the Cowboys game.

Archived