Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

RIP to McNabbs football career...

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 09:57 PM ----------

maybe his first couple of years before he decided he wanted to be a 'pocket passer'.....dude has zero accuracy.

Reids system masked the hell out of his deficiencies. They never ran a true WCO. They relied on deep passes/screens to move the ball. Anytime McNabb was forced to dink and dunk, he was wildly inconsistent, and always had those 4-5 game hot/cold streaks.

We were all duped

The Peterson FA situation has me wondering about Sidney Rice's career suicide. I mean honestly, wtf was he thinking???

The guy spent like 4 years in Minny with Tarvaris Jackson, so you'd think that he'd recognize that the dude was the pits, and would stay as far away from him as possible.

Nooo, he goes Simple Jack and follows him to Seattle like a moron. Way to destroy your career there, Sidney.

I dont know if I feel comfortable eating something called 'Dave's Hot & Juicy'....:paranoid:
Yeah, I felt stupid as I was about to order one in the drive-thru. Thankfully, they had them listed as combos, so I just had to say which number I wanted. They're good as hell, man. I was pleasantly surprised.

Btw, the apple caramel parfait is point on, as well. They've stepped up their game lately at Wendy's.

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 12:46 AM ----------

I'm still bummed about Dan Wheldon. :( Just tragic. Ugh.
It should have never happened. They should have stopped racing those cars on tracks like that years ago. If you knew more about racing, I'd explain it further. But those tracks just aren't built for those type cars. Sad. And he was such a good driver, too. And reportedly a good man.

Archived