Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love actually listening to commercials for medicines to hear certain side effects and other stuff. Just saw an ad for Lunesta. And I hear this classic:

narrator: "Walking, eating, driving, or engaging in other activities while asleep without remembering it the next day have been reported."

sooo...this medicine makes you drunk? :ols:

I love actually listening to commercials for certain medicines to hear certain side effects and other stuff. Just saw an ad for Lunesta. And I hear this classic:

narrator: "Walking, eating, driving, or engaging in other activities while asleep without remembering it the next day have been reported."

:ols:

Woah, woah, woah....

There are conservatives in D.C. that aren't politicians?

Well I'm pretty sure that at least at GW liberals out number conservatives at least to a 2:1 ratio.

I have some friends who are part of the College Republicans group. They all worship Newt Gingrich.

This morning I followed a car with an "NFL Alumni" sticker.

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 10:49 AM ----------

I love actually listening to commercials for medicines to hear certain side effects and other stuff. Just saw an ad for Lunesta. And I hear this classic:

My old roommate took one of those sleeping meds. She did some weird **** when she was "asleep". One night she pigged out in the kitchen and left a huge mess of food and crumbs, but put the colander nicely away....in the freezer.

It's funny how the side effects of all those hip new drugs are usually worse than the illness you're taking them for. Why would I take a nasal decongestant with possible side effects of nausea, vomiting, stroke, and death?

It's funny how the side effects of all those hip new drugs are usually worse than the illness you're taking them for. Why would I take a nasal decongestant with possible side effects of nausea, vomiting, stroke, and death?

Take this to cure your STD. Has been shown to cause random unwanted pregnancy without sperm.

some dude is trying to argue with me now about Middle East history via PM. That's a no-no. At least come with a good argument and not made up 'facts' :doh:

Who invented falafel?

Who was princess before Jasmine?

Do genies really live in lamps, or only in bottles?

Archived