Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

haha dude's a troll man. I couldn't care less what his opinion is on anything.

He hates soccer man...I hated soccer too but then I got hooked on FIFA. Anyone who hates soccer has to play Football Manager, PES, or FIFA. Soccer games are ****ing ridiculously fun.

It sucks playing Arsenal though, I keep losing 1-0 :(. Arsenal lost a ton of guys, Nasri, Fabregas...they aren't as good as they used to be.

He hates soccer man...I hated soccer too but then I got hooked on FIFA. Anyone who hates soccer has to play Football Manager, PES, or FIFA. Soccer games are ****ing ridiculously fun.

It sucks playing Arsenal though, I keep losing 1-0 :(. Arsenal lost a ton of guys, Nasri, Fabregas...they aren't as good as they used to be.

That doesn't bother me in the least. I love soccer and that's all that matters to me.

Dammit, I was hoping that you would put him on blast.

I would have. :(

Relax, man. I was obviously joking. And he responded as such. Why do some of you guys get so upset when someone bashes soccer? People bash Nascar all the time. Doesn't even bother me.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 10:02 PM ----------

Just a thought, Bubble Screen watches NASCAR, so would it be a stretch to suggest that he also watches those Bass Fishin' shows that come on early in the morning?

I love the commentary too. "Oh my, Jim Bob done caught em a biggun'!!!!"

Nope. Never watch any fishing shows. In fact, I haven't even picked up a fishing rod since I was a kid. Not a fan.

Relax, man. I was obviously joking. And he responded as such. Why do some of you guys get so upset when someone bashes soccer? People bash Nascar all the time. Doesn't even bother me.

I rarely get upset with you anymore, Bubbles.

However, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy occasionally stirring **** up with you, because as much as you like to have fun, you don't enjoy it when someone has fun with you, and I find that to be utterly hilarious :ols:

I've always thought that there should be a thread devoted to you, entitled, "Messing With Bubble Screen" :ols:

My immediate quoting of you after you made that post should've given it away.

Arrogance/stubbornness/sometimes dudes just can't aim.

Hester is the greatest return man of all time. Sorry B-Mitch/X-Factor.

Deion still has more return TDs. But I have little doubt Hester will overtake him. Only needs two more to tie.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 10:37 PM ----------

Man, McNabb is so terrible.:ols:...Imagine all those suckas that bought his jersey last year. Ouch.

You sure about that? I thought Deion had the "Non offensive TD's" record
They just showed a stat after his latest TD. It showed Deion having 19. Hester 17.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 10:39 PM ----------

Hester does have the record for punt return TDs. Or he's at least tied. That came against Carolina this year.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 10:40 PM ----------

McNabb's mom is leaving the game...:rotflmao:

A Ponder sighting!

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 10:42 PM ----------

I just turned to the game, I was watching the Bio channel. Just saw McNabbulous get embarrassingly tripped up trying to escape the pocket. Damn.
Did you see when they showed McNabb's mom leaving? Collingsworth made a funny about it.

McNabb's football IQ is so very low. First with the thing about overtimes a few years ago. And tonite he had an opportunity to avoid taking a safety if he had just lunged forward just a little bit. He probably didn't know that the whole ball had to be out of the endzone. What a dope. It's unexcuseable to not know the basic rules of the game you are playing.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 10:47 PM ----------

Ponder is about to take over, ix. That's enough reason to switch over.

Archived