Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Aren't you still in school, too?

Are the Rangers gonna choke?

Nope, graduated in 2007. But I am getting certified in web design atm. So I'm technically taking classes, and thus I guess that makes me "in school." But not in the general sense.

And the Rangers lose ONE game and people think they will choke? Same thing happened last season.

Nope, graduated in 2007. But I am getting certified in web design atm. So I'm technically taking classes, and thus I guess that makes me "in school." But not in the general sense.

And the Rangers lose ONE game and people think they will choke? Same thing happened last season.

Dude, disregard the choke post. I was just trying to land the 40,000th post.:)

Dude, disregard the choke post. I was just trying to land the 40,000th post.:)

I was gonna say...........I won't say it because the whole argument would start all over again between you and the Nats fans. :ols:

Rangers lost Game 5 in NY last year when up 3-1. Hope we can close it in Game 6 like last year too. I was in class tonight so I didn't get to see it live.

Are you ever gonna graduate?

Why do you think I refer to my college as Shawshank University? Because Shawshank University is an apt analogy for my lifelong school prison

I'll be going to school as long as Jimmie Johnson wins NASCAR titles, which is probably for 4 or 5 more years :ols:

Something that pisses me off...

Pulling into a Tim Horton's, there's a line of cars. I'm fourth or fifth in line. Suddenly, everyone slams on their brakes, and I'm forced to as well. I poke my head through the window to see why everyone had to brake, and it's because some moron had to back up into a parking spot rather than pull in like a human being. Hey, Einstein, if you have a line of cars behind you, DON'T BACK IN. An inconvenience to you may save a freakin' 6 car pileup. Ugh.

Well now something happened at the union station metro stop. Had to exit at judiciary square and walk to union station in pouring down rain.

Had to conduct a two day experiment in one day but now i cant because the lab equipment i had booked for the morning time slot is now past usage time. smh one week wasted.

Am I the only one that doesn't care about multiplayer in video games that much? The only reason I'm going to get Modern Warfare 3 is because my friends keep bugging me to get it and even then I would only play with them, not a bunch of random punk 12 year kids.

I much rather play a game with a well told, fleshed out story.

Something that pisses me off...

Pulling into a Tim Horton's, there's a line of cars. I'm fourth or fifth in line. Suddenly, everyone slams on their brakes, and I'm forced to as well. I poke my head through the window to see why everyone had to brake, and it's because some moron had to back up into a parking spot rather than pull in like a human being. Hey, Einstein, if you have a line of cars behind you, DON'T BACK IN. An inconvenience to you may save a freakin' 6 car pileup. Ugh.

I don't understand back-in parkers, especially the ones who do it everywhere. Backing into a parking space is more difficult and time-consuming than backing out of it.

If your sitting at work today, start streaming WTMD @ WTMD.ORG.

There in the middle of a pledge drive, and counting down a top 500 list. plenty of great music for this dreary day.

They just played "Christmas Time is Here"...the one that's in Charlie Brown Christmas. Lol.

The countdown is still going on

They played Hendrix "Little Wing"

Followed by Judy Garland

Followed by Stairway to heaven.

Am I the only one that doesn't care about multiplayer in video games that much? The only reason I'm going to get Modern Warfare 3 is because my friends keep bugging me to get it and even then I would only play with them, not a bunch of random punk 12 year kids.

I much rather play a game with a well told, fleshed out story.

I'm with you. Multiplayer is a must have in some games obviously, but I prefer games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Mass Effect that are primarily single player and don't care if they lack multiplayer(though ME3 will be getting a multiplayer co op, which actually sounds decent, but I don't really care that much about it).

I'm with you. Multiplayer is a must have in some games obviously, but I prefer games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Mass Effect that are primarily single player and don't care if they lack multiplayer(though ME3 will be getting a multiplayer co op, which actually sounds decent, but I don't really care that much about it).

Yeah I heard about Mass Effect (which is the ****) getting multiplayer. All I care about is that it doesn't take anything away from ME3 being an incredible single player experience. I got the new Deus Ex and its a pretty solid game so far, but I haven't had much time to play it.

I was at Bowling alley last night trying to learn hooking(I been a straight bowler for a long time). The guy next to me noticed I just couldn't get the right turn so he gave me a few suggestions. A half a hour later I'm throwing crazy hooks with a house ball that made the league teams go WTH?! My friend with me was stunned. The bowling store owner couldn't believe that someone had picked up major hooking so fast. He even came over and told me to tell me about a deal they could do so they could get me the perfect equipment and told me I should get in a league because he said know who's how good I could get if I could learn hooking the ball like that so quick. I'm just proud I can finally hook the ball. :)

And the Caps won!!!!!

Archived