Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My first job was working in the womens section at Sears. I quit after two months and never worked retail again.

What woman goes to Sears to shop for clothes? :pfft:

My first job was a cashier at Giant....I didnt make a lot of money (6.50 an hour) but I did see a lot of funny stuff which made for great story times....also, the hot girls that shopped with their moms made it fun too.

It's a Saturday afternoon, I'm in my pajamas, and I'm listening to Carmen on the radio.

Feels good, man.

---------- Post added June-11th-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

My first job was cutting lawns from 6 am to 6 pm in 100 degree weather.

Way to post in the correct thread, man.

I love the Arlington area but man do the bars get infested by losers from all around NoVA. Some people are just flat out petty or creepy.

:ols: Spider Kellys comes to mind....its like people from the hills all get together and decide to go out one night and infest arlington. arlington on a week night is great.

---------- Post added June-12th-2011 at 10:10 AM ----------

First time on ES in over a week. Been on my honeymoon. Kinda missed this place lol

really? if i were you, id be back :hump: before she stopped putting out now that youre married haha

:ols: Spider Kellys comes to mind....its like people from the hills all get together and decide to go out one night and infest arlington. arlington on a week night is great.

It used to be limited to SK's but now it's pretty much every bar. Guys come in and treat it like their personal frat house. I feel embarrassed for some of them because you know they never got the college experience and now feel the need to come in and act like they're 18 year old freshmen who finally got to hang out at the "cool places".

It used to be limited to SK's but now it's pretty much every bar. Guys come in and treat it like their personal frat house. I feel embarrassed for some of them because you know they never got the college experience and now feel the need to come in and act like they're 18 year old freshmen who finally got to hang out at the "cool places".

:ols: its so true. ive been lucky though to not have run into it too much whenever i go out....i guess its because i go to some places off the beaten path that they havent found out about yet

Archived