Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man I have turned a complete 180 on sushi.

I used to hate sushi stemming from bad childhood experiences making this sushi with seaweed, ****, I hate seaweed. And then I was scared of raw foods and e. coli and ****. And I was ignorant.

And then I educated myself as I began to learn more and more about food and cuisine, I would have no problem today eating sushi. Except fried tofu. I can't eat tofu.

<3 Sushi

Well that was a fun conversation with the ex wife. Nothing like dealing with who gets our son when.

I don't know why she would not give me 50-50 custody, that pisses me off that it would cost me 10-20 grand to fight that and who knows if i would get it.....

Welcome to **** those *****es bar, buddy. Name's hog. What'll ya have? :)

Am so faded.

Oh, I'm sure you're fine. It's probably just the lighting. Are you getting enough time outside in the sun? That'll bring your color back too. Or maybe you're coming down with something. Might wanna go take your temperature, just to be sure. :pfft:

Oh, I'm sure you're fine. It's probably just the lighting. Are you getting enough time outside in the sun? That'll bring your color back too. Or maybe you're coming down with something. Might wanna go take your temperature, just to be sure. :pfft:

Not that kinda faded. I mean my brother and cousin beat the **** out of me. I feel dead.

Archived