Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Tonight we went to some Irish bar and I saw these little paper marine boots hanging by the liqour- those charity things that you can sign and then they tape 'em up. So I paid my $2 donation and wrote my favorite marine saying- "What makes the grass grow? BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!" and put "oohrah" on there really small. I was very satisfied with it.

I hope some marines see it one day and laugh....and that people get it. :)

I met Molly Querim from ESPN today. I guess she hosts a Fantasy Football and MMA show on ESPN.com. Anyways, she's pretty hot but a ****ing dumbass when it comes to her job. I did get a free backpack and foam football out of it though.

Where'd you meet her? She has a blog on ESPN Streak for the Cash. I don't ever read it, but I can tell she has a small following, mostly due to her looks. She is very pretty.

Can't wait until tommorow. My lower back is really sore. I am afraid it is a bacterial infection, and I am embarassed to say why.

Where'd you meet her? She has a blog on ESPN Streak for the Cash. I don't ever read it, but I can tell she has a small following, mostly due to her looks. She is very pretty.

Can't wait until tommorow. My lower back is really sore. I am afraid it is a bacterial infection, and I am embarassed to say why.

She was at the mall I work at, so I stopped by on the way back from my lunch break. All she is is a pretty face conveying someone elses stuff. One of my coworkers asked her whether to start Matt Ryan or Carson Palmer, she said "who are they playing?" :doh:

Now I'm really gonna watch your Fantasy Football show on ESPN.com.

She was at the mall I work at, so I stopped by on the way back from my lunch break. All she is is a pretty face conveying someone elses stuff. One of my coworkers asked her whether to start Matt Ryan or Carson Palmer, she said "who are they playing?" :doh:

Now I'm really gonna watch your Fantasy Football show on ESPN.com.

haha Further prove that women don't know jack about sports.:evilg:

Anyway, one of you should have said Ryan is going up against Virginia Tech. And Palmer is facing UCLA. That would have been hilarious.

Archived