Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

How come all EPL teams are referred to in the plural?

"Liverpool are the worst club there"

But then when we talk about American sports, it's

"New York is the worst football team there"

What kind of grammatical inconsistency is going on in the EPL? Sounds weird when EPL fans use improper grammar.

"Arsenal are the best team in the EPL"

18handi_snack.jpg

We were talking about childhood food in another forum and this product came up.

As a kid I never had most of the products you all had. Except for Fruit by the Foot. Ain't no one I know who never brought a Fruit by the Foot to school in his / her paper bag. And Capri-Sun. Other than that I didn't carry popular lunch items such as "Lunchables". Every day I'd go with some home made sandwich lol

ixc those things with the crackers are way too much work. The ones with the mini bread sticks instead were much better!!!

And for the record I never got that fun stuff for my lunches either. Maybe a lunchable if I was going on a field trip. My mom wouldn't even buy Squeeze-Its for the longest time. I had to sneak them at my neighbors house, haha.

**** Obama coming to UMD...now Ive gotta sit in hours long traffic and fight for a parking spot in MY lot...the lot I PAID money to be able to park in. Plus, I'm going to have to fight my way through all the crazies who think Jesus is at College Park just to get to my class.

**** **** **** **** **** BUCK OFAMA :mad:

:rant:

**** Obama coming to UMD...now Ive gotta sit in hours long traffic and fight for a parking spot in MY lot...the lot I PAID money to be able to park in. Plus, I'm going to have to fight my way through all the crazies who think Jesus is at College Park just to get to my class.

**** **** **** **** **** BUCK OFAMA :mad:

:rant:

Go early...arrive at 6 or 7 am like I used to do

I see. Sucks that there's that much traffic at 7 AM

Anyways the Rangers are likely done, like most Dallas teams lol. Dallas teams fail

From the Cowboys to the Mavericks to the Rangers, all three teams are notorious chokers in big games. **** them all

Ambivalent about Stars though they good

I see. Sucks that there's that much traffic at 7 AM

Anyways the Rangers are likely done, like most Dallas teams lol. Dallas teams fail

From the Cowboys to the Mavericks to the Rangers, all three teams are notorious chokers in big games. **** them all

Ambivalent about Stars though they good

You just post these kinds of things to see how long it takes me to find it and respond, don't you? lol.gif

look, the Rangers weren't supposed to do anything this year. They weren't supposed to be in the picture until next year. They were way ahead of schedule in being competitive. Yes, it looks like the Rangers will miss the playoffs this year. That won't surprise anyone. But next year, this team will make the playoffs. You can count on that.

Archived