Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors."

"Want to be somewhere else........."

"Thursday on CSI........."

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!!!!! _______________FORD WILL BE PUTTING ITS ENTIRE STOCK...............

*Click Mute*

:doh:

I love it when my upstairs neighbors choose to have their every other day LOUD fight right by the door to the deck. With door wide open of course. And she is very fond of dropping the F-bomb. :rolleyes:

I can think of few things worse than a chic that swears. Its a double whammy, if she also smokes.

What the **** is wrong with some people?

Saw Inglourious Basterds last night and after the movie let out I stood outside with my buddy while he had a cigarette. So there's this girl out there, tall, skinny, fairly good looking...definitely pregnant. Big baby bump.

She's smoking.

What the ****? It takes a lot to make me mad, but that did it. I should have said something but I was just too dumbfounded to say anything.

I can think of few things worse than a chic that swears. Its a double whammy, if she also smokes.

:rolleyes: I can appreciate a woman who can "swear like sailor",but not at the top of her lungs so that everyone within several hundred yards,(including kids),can hear her. :doh: Going to fight,fine. But not everyone wants to hear it.

People who smoke when pregnant are selfish....I don't even feel like finishing the sentence it really is mind boggling how with all the profound and solid evidence that it significantly increases the risk of birth defects, how you could actually insist on doing it. I guess they can't even put their own child before themselves.

Archived