Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I had lunch today at Haandi in Falls Church....fan-****ing-tastic! 12.95 for all I can eat butter chicken :drool:

Haandi is very very good.

If you like Indian food, two other recommendations:

In Ballson, Tandoori Nights. In the yuppy center near Whole Foods. A little higher class than most Indian joints. The owner is also an architect, so it's a cool place, phenomenal food. A little more pricey.

angeethiva in Herndon. It's more like an Indian restaurant in India, the food is great, but the service is a little bizarre. You always see a lot of Indians in there, which is a sign of a good Indian restaurant. (I'm of Indian herritage, and grew up with Indian food, and I love it.)

But Tandoori Nights is the best in the area. IMHO.

Nope, no curry...just a smooth semi-spicy tomato-y kinda sauce with chicken. Its different everywhere you because there isnt really a wrong way to make it :ols:

I'm hungry. :)

:yes: :D

Each one is a man among boys. But seriously, I wish Kershaw was with the Rangers. That kid is good.

:)...Kershaw was outstanding last night. We couldn't do anything with the guy. He has around a 1.00 ERA in his last 11 starts. :yikes:With that said, that was a SWEET win by the Braves. So was the night before. :D

:)...Kershaw was outstanding last night. We couldn't do anything with the guy. He has around a 1.00 ERA in his last 11 starts. :yikes:With that said, that was a SWEET win by the Braves. So was the night before. :D

Do you remember the 1996 WS

:hysterical:

Seriously though the Braves in the late 90's / Early 2000's were mad good. They won the division like 10+ straight years. The odd one was that Astros series...that went like extra innings and I remember Roger Clemens pitching in relief, eventually Astros won

That was an odd game

Although I am more tolerant of soccer now (I'm in a chat with soccer fanatics on a hockey forum :silly:) I still feel MLS is crap and should be disbanded ASAP. The real soccer is played in Europe.

How about they just disband soccer all together and make the world play real football?

Do you remember the 1996 WS

:hysterical:

Seriously though the Braves in the late 90's / Early 2000's were mad good. They won the division like 10+ straight years. The odd one was that Astros series...that went like extra innings and I remember Roger Clemens pitching in relief, eventually Astros won

That was an odd game

Braves won 14 straight division titles, dude. And no I don't recall the '96 WS or the Clemens game.:)

Lol cause only Americans play "real football" :(

Anyways I was startled to learn today that the Nats have just won 8 straight...interesting lol

Yeah, that's great and all. But the Braves are up next. Ya know, the team that just took 3 out of 4 out in LA.:D

Archived