Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, CBass1724 said:

Aaaannnddd that's how I feel about The Stadium most days.

But for real, these pissing contests are not worth it in the political and current events discussions.  Everyone is a know-it-all and nobody is changing anyone's opinion.

Presidential election years are always rough in the Tailgate. Thats notmally when the most bans are handed out. Between that, and all the rioting and mass shootings, this has been a tense calendar year. I think  things will improve. Just gotta get through the post election fallout, which is always like the supernova explosion that leads to the creation of a newer and better Tailgate

I hope :unsure:

My bro's back, and in his natural form, callin' me a ho & ****...I got chew, I got chew...:ols:

(Did you see our old smilies are back?  HAIL YEAH!:cheers: )

Had a great day today, got a station & worked that dog out...made good $ on my sales, even had some regulars from the old joint come by & ask for me...AND MY BRO'S BACK!  I'M ONE HAPPY B-WORD!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Ok, also Thor 2

I just got Winter Soldier on bluray for $4 at the grocery store.  Is it required to watch Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 before Winter Soldier?

No it's not. 

13 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You love batman vs superman tho...

Yeah because it was a good movie. Iron Man 3 was dumb and pointless.

Call it Iron Man 3 Minutes if you want a more accurate title 

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

My best girl friend keeps telling me to watch the Thor movies, but I think she has a different reason:ols:

We do love them Hemsworth boys...:kiss-smileys:

Don't want my wife getting any funny ideas about what the male body is capable of doing with enough work...

We went out to eat at the local pub tonight.  Was sitting at the bar and some random guy walks in and was trying to hit on the bartender, the exchange went like this:

McDouche:  "Hi, I'll take a James Bond and a water."

Bartender: *starts making his martini *

McDouche:  "So what is your name."

Bartender:  "I'm [her name]."

McDouche: "You don't know my name yet.  What do you think it is?"

Bartender:  "I have no idea what your name is."

McDouche:  "What name do you want it to be?"

McDouche: "What is your favorite name to date?"

Bartender:  "I'm married."

McDouche:  (2 mins later after being shot down) "I'll take an unsweetened tea to go and the tab when you get a chance."

:rofl89::rofl89::rofl89::rofl89:

#noswag  #orderitrightbagofdicks #crashandburn

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I gave her a fist bump, she was laughing it up with me and the wife.  Guy bolted out of the joint like his life depended on it.

I had a creeper once, said I had "nice biscuits".  (I had been dating hubby for a year, after having known him for 10 years.)

Hubby was at the bar, dude was eating dinner, never drank.  About 4 Texas Margaritas in, hubby says, "You know those are my biscuits, right?"  Dude laughed and asked, (I swear, the dumbest question EVER)..."You don't mind if I look at 'em, do ya?" 

Next thing I knew, there was a green velvet box being tossed at me with an engagement ring in it, I **** you not.  That was how I got engaged.  The bar blew right up.:thewave:

Archived