Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I dunno, the Twitter thread has become a mess to sort through everything to find the actual tweets about team news and such.

I just look for Hap :D

That's me Mary. I want wins. At least 8. I think this team is better than they have shown and has considerable depth.

Well, the downside is that we don't get to keep our entire monster roster of RBs...the one upside I've seen so far.  I'll have both games running Saturday, as the Falcons are playing Miami at the same time we're playing, and I want to see some of what we'll be up against in week one.

Well, the downside is that we don't get to keep our entire monster roster of RBs...the one upside I've seen so far.  I'll have both games running Saturday, as the Falcons are playing Miami at the same time we're playing, and I want to see some of what we'll be up against in week one.

Same here as far as watching the games. OL has depth, DL has depth, DBs have depth, hell even after losing TE's... depth.

I am enjoying the way they are building this team.

Stumbled onto this earlier. Maybe this was ready discussed in another thread

Architects Seeking $2.9 Billion to Make Real-Life Lord of the Rings City

team of British architects are hoping to raise money--a lot of money--in an attempt to build a real-life Lord of the Rings city. Their Indiegogo campaign page is asking for an incredible £1.85 billion / $2.9 billion to build Minas Tirith somewhere in southern England. This is a real thing that is happening.

The team behind the project, as you might expect, are a group of passionate J.R.R. Tolkien fans hoping to build a replica of the city seen in Peter Jackson's movies.

"We all share a love of Tolkien's work, and a desire to challenge the common perception of community and architecture," the architects said. "We believe that, in realizing Minas Tirith, we could create not only the most remarkable tourist attraction on the planet, but also a wonderfully unique place to live and work."

The architects are hoping to create both residential and commercial properties inside the city walls, "allowing for sustainable growth and a high-quality of life." Hopefully there won't be any Nazgul attacks.

Continued at link.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/architects-seeking-29-billion-to-make-real-life-lo/1100-6429764/?ftag=YHR28b9ce3

You can walk to the bathroom but you can't remain standing when you pee?

I'm not sure I see the connection?

Testosterone, or lack thereof? ;)

**** man, I pee sitting down when i wake up in the middle of the night these days lol. Mostly cuz I can't see **** and I don't wanna urinate all over the floor

**** man, I pee sitting down when i wake up in the middle of the night these days lol. Mostly cuz I can't see **** and I don't wanna urinate all over the floor

They make these things now called night lights, LOL...hubby complains cuz I have the damn things everywhere, (I would be bumpin' into everything if I didn't), and big light in the middle of the night sucks. :angry:

I was just thinking...

At least once in your life, a man is allowed to use the excuse of "I was sleep walking and I didn't know what I was doing" to give the wife a golden shower.

Man, I don't have anybody my age that I can chill with. I need new friends lol

Everybody else is older with children. They don't do anything anymore.

as a man who is now older with children, I do stuff. But my single friends don't know how to behave around kids—they get annoyed with them and swear and get too drunk in front of them. 

Archived