stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I am amazed and happily reminded how much of an impact another person can have upon your life and emotions.

I am never going to completely let this feeling go and will use my heartache and sorrow, to better myself for the future.

Lisa Hillary of CSN Hockey fame is a total babe.

need pics, I hear her all the time on the radio doing ads for CSN but never actually seen her

need pics, I hear her all the time on the radio doing ads for CSN but never actually seen her

lisa_hillary.jpg

Lisa_Hillary_Touque_Report.PNG

Meh she is no Lindsay Czarniak, she is still the queen of DC reporters lol

And yeah that new Dallas stadium is hideous as ****...I'm not an art critic and I'm not a student in postmodernism but I do know ugly **** when I see it, and that is ugly ass ****.

Photomatix rocks. :)

:geek:

Bonus thought. At least it's not snowing.

Edited by Park City Skins

I saw some kid on the news today. He is a 13 year old freshman who goes to the University of Washington. I was like WTF MAN HOW COME YOU GOT INTO COLLEGE AT 13

Dude was sitting in front of a computer doing differential equations and ****

Edited by ixcuincle

ugh, my friend asks me if i wanna go with some other people to one of our other friends place...but they got forgot bout me.ouch :(

Edited by KNGwithOUTaCrwN

ugh, my friend asks me if i wanna go with some other people to one of our other friends place...but they got forgot bout me.ouch :(

How did they forget you if they asked you to go?

3 cases of swine flu on camp pendleton (3 miles away). High School in San Marcos closed bc of it (3 miles away).

It's comin!!!!

The best reporter is some French girl whose name I forget. Maria something.

You talking about Melissa Theuriau?

How did they forget you if they asked you to go?

my friend came into the suite and came and talked to me while i was in the common room and askd me and also said that we gonna get food in like 30 minutes. i went back into my room to study, and a couple of em walked out a lil while later. i thought they just went to go smoke a cig but im pretty sure they went to go eat somewhere and headed straight to our friends place without lettin me know they were goin..

Edited by KNGwithOUTaCrwN

we call our fridge "the fridge that lays the golden beers" because we always seem to find one or 10 hidden behind various things in there.

random thought: i think i could eat 2 pounds of gyro meat

Damn.

1) I'll keep that in mind next January...

2) Dude, I've just perfected the most unbelievable homemade gyro any english-speaking person has ever accomplished. Seriously. Just this past week. I was gonna start a thread, but I was afraid nobody would believe me...

I am totally serious... this thing is to die for. It's like meeting Jesus.

Church has so many innuendo's.

''You can do it in your room, in your car, even in a congregation on Sunday morning.'' He was talking about praying. First time I seriously LOL'd in church.