Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nice momentum to end the half with.   At first I was pissed that after the bomb TD to DJax and stop on defense that we went three and out.  But then I realize, we are up against the best defense in the league.  And scoring on them under two minutes and not making a mistake (bad throw or hits causing fumbles) is extremely low.

Sorry for spoiling it :(

It was just so damn random.

No need to apologize broski, I had a feeling he would be back on soon.  He was supposed to feud with Brock back when he won the title again, but that story line went south.  Makes me wonder now if they are gonna have a Rock/Lesner match (which they wanted).  Rock wins.  Then Super Cena beats Rock for the title down the road. 

Hey Haslett....QB Spy...I realize this is a new thing...but good lord can we not give up 200 yards to a QB please?

Cousins....you need to play lights out bud.  Keep slinging it. 

Who knows?  Maybe we get a break and pull this out.

Well, after their first drive and scoring with ease, I thought here comes the blow-out.  But since then, with exception to giving up that big pass for their 2nd TD, we have gotten some stops and luck they have committed so many penalties.  

Seattle is keeping us in this ballgame, but I'll take it.

We have momentum and try to pull that ****? Nice going

If you didn't agree with kicking the FG, I can see it both ways.  Early in the 2nd half of games, the smart choice is to take the points, especially if it's gonna make it a one score game.  When you are going up against a championship defense like this, even 4th an inches are not guaranteed.  Hell, Kirk couldn't even sneak it in for a yard.

If you didn't agree with kicking the FG, I can see it both ways.  Early in the 2nd half of games, the smart choice is to take the points, especially if it's gonna make it a one score game.  When you are going up against a championship defense like this, even 4th an inches are not guaranteed.  Hell, Kirk couldn't even sneak it in for a yard.

My beef is with the onsides kick not the FG.

Ummm how was that blatant block in the back missed?

I just was ****ing about that to my wife.  Funny how in front of the officials teams can take shots like that, but we hit ****es legally (i.e. hit on Foles, etc.) and we get flagged, followed by apologies by the NFL the day after when it doesn't matter.

What a hit on Wilson, thank God for the continued penalties by Seattle.

How the heck can anyone get THAT open.

Thank goodness it's coming back.

My same reaction, but saw Wilson getting blown up.  Was about to say, ok Russy wanna throw a TD, feel the pain you ****ing little ****.

How can you miss a wide open field tackle like that?  Another penalty, thank God lol.

Archived