Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This lady was buying groceries. She bought a gallon of milk, loaf of bread, bar of soap, and a box of cereal. The guy checking her out said "you must be single." She said "why, because the stuff I'm buying?" He said, "no, because you are an ugly mother ****er."

Lamest "joke" I've read in a while.

This lady was buying groceries. She bought a gallon of milk, loaf of bread, bar of soap, and a box of cereal. The guy checking her out said "you must be single." She said "why, because the stuff I'm buying?" He said, "no, because you are an ugly mother ****er."
Yea, I'm sure that will help his chances of getting some. What a doofus. Joking or not, that's pretty stupid to say. I'm sure she thought the guy was a weirdo.

---------- Post added September-24th-2011 at 08:59 PM ----------

The college football sucks today. Glad I didn't miss much while napping.

Maybe I should go back to sleep.

Maryland LOL.

Maybe you guys will like this one a bit more. lol.

This guy with cancer goes to doctor. The doc said, "I have good news and bad news." Guy says "what's the bad news?" Doc says, "you have 3 months to live." So dude says, "my God what's the good news? He said, "see tha sexy blond with huge boobs and tight butt?" Guy says yes. Doc says, "I'm fixin' to hit that."

:silly:

Had Cinnabon today for the first time in almost 2 years... 2 pretzels, plus a #4 from Chick Fil A. It was damn good

**** sensibility

The Cinnabon from CFA? That **** is damn good. However, I rarely ever get to eat it much, as I'm not an early riser.

---------- Post added September-24th-2011 at 10:16 PM ----------

Nick, Yea, so maybe jokes just aren't your thing.

Archived