Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I got screwed at the drive-thru yesterday. Ordered burger, fries and a drink and got drink with a chicken sandwich. I didn't realize this until I got back to work, and I didn't wnat to drive back. The lesson here is -always check your bag.

But do it in a timely manner. Can't stand those people that take their time going through their bags, when there are other cars behind them.

Sure did. Had a 99 yd drive right down the field against them. Drive stalled, and Shayne Graham shanked a FG. I mean it was bad.

Can't say I'm surprised about the field goal; but good to hear our offense is improving. I'm VERY cautiously optimistic about the Redskins. Heavy emphasis on the cautiously.

At times I find "Stiller" fans to be more annoying than Cowboys fans. So much entitlement, and too much winning. It's real easy to be a fan of a team that's constantly going deep into the post season every year. Let's see how loyal you are when your team goes 10+ years without doing jack ****, besides one playoff run where everyone was burned out, and another one that fizzled unexpectedly.

Feel my pain.

Archived