Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

do headlight restoration kits work? i am thinking about buying this one

http://www.amazon.com/Rain-X-800001809-Headlight-Restoration-Kit/dp/B003VZLJFG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

If you use enough elbow grease, yeah, but that would depend on how jacked up your headlight covers are, and if they're pretty jacked, than I'd just buy new ones ( that is if you're willing to pay for new ones, and if the car you'd buy them for is fairly new ).

*Edit, don't know why you're ordering online, you could find something that gets the job done at a lesser price at your nearest Autozone/Advanced Auto Parts, etc

Damn you... Maroon 5 is one of my favorite guilty pleasures... Thanks... Definitely playing this at the bar on Thursday...

I've liked them ever since I was in HS, I was incredibly pissed when I missed a chance to see them right here in my town back in June.

I've liked them ever since I was in HS, I was incredibly pissed when I missed a chance to see them right here in my town back in June.

Songs about jane was the soundtrack when I :hump: for the first time... It was playing in the background...

I had no idea that BigMike619 was back. I haven't seen that dude in forever. Then again, there are a few people that I haven't seen in a very long time, including Blondie, but more recently, BigMike21, Dr. Do Itch Big, Reic, and a few others.

He's been back a long long time. He's just banned from the tailgate.

I am perusing my old baseball/basketball/football card collection that I kept when I was a kid. Kept all of them in an album with the intentions of seeing what players would go on to have terrific careers and which ones would be forgotten. The majority of them are of people I don't remember. But there are some who went on to Hall of Fame careers in their sports.

I found a couple that caught my eye: a 1991 Fleer Gary Clark and a 1993 Classic Pro Line Live Mark Rypien. Forgot I had those. I'm also ashamed.

I am an equal opportunity card collector. At least I was then. I don't collect anymore. It was really only for maybe a 4-5 year period. Just found a 1990 Lawrence Taylor card. Awesome

I was always one of those kids that never understood the value of trading cards/comic books, etc, until it was too late.

Knew a kid who collected all that stuff, baseball/football cards, 80's Marvel/DC comic books, including the ones he probably saved in the 90's. He was even saving all of his Super Nintendo/Sega stuff also, and usdd to keep everything in these huge bags, the rich SOB.

I'm sure a lot of that stuff is worth major coin nowadays. It's been about 15 years since I last saw him.

I was always one of those kids that never understood the value of trading cards/comic books, etc, until it was too late.

Knew a kid who collected all that stuff, baseball/football cards, 80's Marvel/DC comic books, including the ones he probably saved in the 90's. He was even saving all of his Super Nintendo/Sega stuff also, and usdd to keep everything in these huge bags, the rich SOB.

I'm sure a lot of that stuff is worth major coin nowadays. It's been about 15 years since I last saw him.

I never kept them for what value I thought they'd be. I collected them just to collect them, if that makes sense. It really was just a curiosity factor. I wanted to see what players would eventually go on to have stellar careers. For instance, I have a 1989 John Elway card. He was already a great QB then, but it wasn't until several years later when he would win his SBs. It's interesting to look at all these cards and see some WOW players when I didn't think much of them then.

I had no idea that BigMike619 was back. I haven't seen that dude in forever. Then again, there are a few people that I haven't seen in a very long time, including Blondie, but more recently, BigMike21, Dr. Do Itch Big, Reic, and a few others.

Yeah, he posts in the Stadium a lot now, and sometimes in the ATN forum. He seems more mellow these days. Can't believe he thinks Art Monk is the 2nd best WR of all time though. That's insane. And I told him as much.

Yeah, he posts in the Stadium a lot now, and sometimes in the ATN forum. He seems more mellow these days. Can't believe he thinks Art Monk is the 2nd best WR of all time though. That's insane. And I told him as much.

That's not as bad as some guy thinking Lynn Swann is better than Randy Moss.

Speaking of which, I've posed this question to many people since '07, but in a vacuum, I would put Moss behind Jerry Rice at #2 easily, which has drawn some criticism, but what if Samuel intercepts that pass on the sideline, which would've meant that Moss put together the greatest season in NFL history, and topped it off with a SB winning catch? Then what would your opinion be?

I normally pose it to people who always try to bring up SB's like the WR is always the only one doing all the work. Moss made a lot of average dudes look like worldbeaters, Cunningham, Johnson, Culpeper, Collins, etc.

Moss is #2 on a lot of people's lists.

Trust me, I've gotten scoffed at because of this outside of this forum and in real life, for a number of reasons, mainly his attitude. Here are most of the guys that I've heard as a substitute:

Steve Largent (no joke)

Terrell Owens

Marvin Harrison

Michael Irvin ( I actualky remember Bayless putting him ahead of Jerry Rice on First And Ten, back when it was Cold Pizza 5-6 years ago, and Woody Paige almost punched him

Chris Carter

And yes, Lynn Swann

Trust me, I've gotten scoffed at because of this outside of this forum and in real life, for a number of reasons, mainly his attitude. Here are most of the guys that I've heard as a substitute:

Steve Largent (no joke)

Terrell Owens

Marvin Harrison

Michael Irvin ( I actualky remember Bayless putting him ahead of Jerry Rice on First And Ten, back when it was Cold Pizza 5-6 years ago, and Woody Paige almost punched him

Chris Carter

And yes, Lynn Swann

Yeah, Bayless is very high on Irvin. In fact, he just mentioned the other day that Irvin was his #2 all time WR. Its not quite accurate. But he's not totally out to lunch to think that. I mean, I'd probably put Irvin in my top 5. Definitely top 10. Off the top of my head, I'd probably have Rice, R. Moss, Owens, and Irvin all in my top 5. Or at the very least those last two guys would be in the top 10.

Archived