Man has no business going to American Eagle or Hollister

What a man gonna do there, get a popped collar shirt? :ols:

I never set foot in any of them stores and I don't intend to anytime soon

BS and IX should team up to create a Man Law thread

I'll get it started

Here's one: guys shouldn't tell other guys where to shop for clothes.

Last night, the girl I am totally in love with, said she is totally in love with me too. I can't begin to explain how much this sucks. I'm totally going to get destroyed again.

The girl I am completely in love with told me the other day that she can't be in a relationship right now, but doesn't want to let me go. She "needs to be happy with herself before she can truly be happy with me." We always have a great time and enjoy every minute together. All we did was make each other smile everyday. Now I maybe see her once a week and talk to her every other day. It sucks!

The girl I am completely in love with told me the other day that she can't be in a relationship right now, but doesn't want to let me go. She "needs to be happy with herself before she can truly be happy with me." We always have a great time and enjoy every minute together. All we did was make each other smile everyday. Now I maybe see her once a week and talk to her every other day. It sucks!

Uhhhh, yea. Don't waste your time with that ****. She is stringing you along.

Uhhhh, yea. Don't waste your time with that ****. She is stringing you along.

+1... Agree...

U8TnhNxKNlU

Just chalk it up to you're always going to be her #2... Nothing's going to change that... When she's single, "Being single" will be her #1, then it will be "I didn't even expect to get into this relationship [with another guy]" then "being single" the whole time you're waiting....

seriously who cares where you get your clothes from. Who are you to say that is acceptable?

Have to make a Lebron James decision here

Received interest from a financial company to sell insurance and financial services

However sales is something I have virtually no experience in and I am not a salesman

So it is either this or stick with this dumb **** useless major which I have ****ed about for several months now.

I've had so much anger and bitterness towards this useless computer / IT major which was supposed to revolutionize everything, which was supposed to be the "popular" major, yet barely taught any computers at all!

I do not know what to do

Need my posse to provide advice

---------- Post added July-24th-2011 at 08:25 PM ----------

Right now I'm going to likely go back to this boring crap I don't give a **** about. I really wish there was a way out of this banal, boring hole. But there isn't. And that's a real shame.

BS and IX should team up to create a Man Law thread

I'll get it started

Um, BS doesn't agree with this. In fact, I shop at AE, myself. I get pretty much all my boxers there.:) I hate their polos though.

I've never shopped at Hollister.

What do you have against these places?

so why did you pick it? lol

Lol I thought it had to do with computers! It doesn't! :(

I mean everyone thinks that IT is all computers

The truth is it's not

Alright, gonna be honest, engaged in a slightly interesting conversation about digital drugs and internet censorship

But still haven't gotten the opportunity to actually use a computer for something other than writing a paper

I feel really old when I go into AE or Abercrombie anymore. I rarely shop at either, but I really like the way Abercrombie jeans fit so I still go there once in a while. I don't know how you go to AE on the regular BS. Aren't you in your 30's? Are you still wearing cargo shorts and backwards baseball caps?

I feel really old when I go into AE or Abercrombie anymore. I rarely shop at either, but I really like the way Abercrombie jeans fit so I still go there once in a while. I don't know how you go to AE on the regular BS. Aren't you in your 30's? Are you still wearing cargo shorts and backwards baseball caps?

I said I buy "boxers" there. That's pretty much it. But if I were younger, I'd probably shop for polos and other shirts there. That was the point I making.

And no, I no longer wear cargos, and I haven't wore a hat backwards in probably 15 years.

---------- Post added July-24th-2011 at 09:32 PM ----------

ix, Flat-billed hats look stupid, on just about everyone. And they definitely look stupid with the sticker left on (on everyone). But I realize you're joking.:)

Archived