Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The answer is Packman ;)

I listened to that show yesterday and it was funny but I didn't listen today...they talk a lot about NASCAR and Carolina sports which I don't really care about seeing I don't live in North or South Carolina

They don't talk about Nascar as much as you think. The reason they were talking about it on Monday is because there was an actual race going on (race got postponed Sunday). And I told you already on Monday's is when the do the "Calling Carolina" segment. Boring as hell. But it only lasts for the first 15 minutes or so. Glad you got to hear Stanley. That guy cracks me up.

They're all good hosts because they're not on ESPN

**** ESPN radio

And no Dick Enberg has not fallen off, in fact he's still one of the best broadcasters on CBS and he is calling Padres games this season on TV. That guy is legend

No, the OP was right. Enberg does suck. Especially basketball games. So does Verne Lunquist. Time for those two to move on. Raferty is still great though. "ONIONS" lol....The "KISSS".:laugh:

Eh, it seems Dish Network hooked up an HD box to my TV which isn't an HDTV. Now the picture is stretched and I don't think I can adjust it. It cuts off the bottom so it's hard to watch channels like ESPN.

Although I'm on time warner: The # key on my remote switches aspect ratios

Play around you should be able to fix it

I'm nervous as ****. Finally seeing my friend from school tonight. Meeting for dinner/drinks. I swear, I feel like I'm 15 again. Even though I've known her for a long time, and we've been good friends on and off for almost 20 years, this kinda changes everything.

I haven't "dated" since I was probably 16. I mean, I dated, but I was with my ex for most of my adult life. During the times we split up, I always had someone I could "fall back" on; as wrong as that sounds.

I have no idea how to do this. I don't know if I should do something goofy like bring flowers? Just go, pretend nothing's changed and see where it goes? Finish my first beer and ask her if she wants to go ****? :ols:

It sucks being a 36-year old rookie dater. Having the butterflies again though is pretty cool. :)

Exactly! If she knows what it means, then she is obviously down!

And if she knows what it means, it's likely due to personal experience. Hell, if I just wanna get my rocks off, I can spend the $50 elsewhere, and not have to worry about dinner/conversation. :ols:

And if she knows what it means, it's likely due to personal experience. Hell, if I just wanna get my rocks off, I can spend the $50 elsewhere, and not have to worry about dinner/conversation. :ols:

Yeah I say forget dinner, just ask her when you pick her up! If she declines, then maybe it will take a little wining and dining.

wait, your dates involve conversation? usually when I go on a date, I tell the girl to go get me a chicken sammich and some waffle fries fo free, and we sit in silence until I allow her to speak - usually permission to go to the bathroom or something.

Yeah I say forget dinner, just ask her when you pick her up! If she declines, then maybe it will take a little wining and dining.

We've talked a lot. She's on the same page, with just a smidge of hard-to-get thrown in for good measure. (Course, the inuendos play a lot better in person than on the phone, or chatting on FB.)

I know this sounds really ghey, but neither of us want to **** up a good friendship. Even if it's literally. :ols:

wait, your dates involve conversation? usually when I go on a date, I tell the girl to go get me a chicken sammich and some waffle fries fo free, and we sit in silence until I allow her to speak - usually permission to go to the bathroom or something.

:ols:

Single guy are ya? :silly:

We've talked a lot. She's on the same page, with just a smidge of hard-to-get thrown in for good measure. (Course, the inuendos play a lot better in person than on the phone, or chatting on FB.)

I know this sounds really ghey, but neither of us want to **** up a good friendship. Even if it's literally. :ols:

Haha yeah I know what you mean. The key is just be yourself and go from there. I'm sure it'll help since you guys are already freinds so you shouldn't have a problem striking up a conversation.

Haha yeah I know what you mean. The key is just be yourself and go from there. I'm sure it'll help since you guys are already freinds so you shouldn't have a problem striking up a conversation.

No, that shouldn't be a problem at all. She's in the process of closing on a new house, so that's a good 15 minutes of ask a question and listen right there. And 15 minutes is enough time for even a stiff like me to come up with question #2. :ols:

OK, chick opinion (preferably) needed! What the hell am I gonna wear?

The place we're going to is only open evenings. Semi-upscale, but still relaxed bar/restaurant.

Button-down shirt & jeans? Same shirt and dockers? Polo and jeans? A dress? :ols:

Archived