Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

lol well people always say your laptop gets overheated. i just got a laptop. who the hell uses it in the bathtub lol?

most laptops i've used get hot as hell when running flash video. that's probably a common cause of the "overheating" people are claiming since video is commonly watched.

Boomhower made that show. Dude was ****ing hilarious, even though I couldn't understand a damn word he ever said.

Then you have Dale, and the fact that his "son" Joseph looks nothing like him, and is either too dumb to notice, or just can't bring himself to acknowledge the fact that John Redcorn regularly tapped that ass... ( Dales wife's ass)

EDIT, Keep us posted Cap

Your opinions on Conan 3D?

I love Conan, when I was 9 year old Conan was superb and with out internet those days, the comics took me in a unforgettable journey to know Crom.

I don't want to feel disappointed with this movie, I have high expectations, but ... let me read what you think.

I think that movie will probably be terrible, roca.

I'm not a big fan of reboots, for the simple fact that most of them center around tearing up a classic iconic film, only to have it sexed up 21st century style, with excess CGI, and some no-name cat as the lead actor, hoping to get his big break. It's also the same with the rest of the cast. It has just never worked for me.

I'll be damned if they ever try to remake Back To The Future.

Game 3 of the best of five series is tonight!! Series level at 1-1 but the Squirrels get the remaining games at home. If New Hampshire wants to win a championship they gotta do it at the toughest venue in AA. Plus Richmond wants to get the championship after only two seasons in Richmond so they will be fired up and 10,000 in red will be rocking the ball park.

I think that movie will probably be terrible, roca.

I'm not a big fan of reboots, for the simple fact that most of them center around tearing up a classic iconic film, only to have it sexed up 21st century style, with excess CGI, and some no-name cat as the lead actor, hoping to get his big break. It's also the same with the rest of the cast. It has just never worked for me.

I'll be damned if they ever try to remake Back To The Future.

Yup you're rigth, GF is pushing me so hard to attend, but I don't want to, Conan is one of my firts loves from childhood and I want to remind those glory comic days without the butchering I suspect they do with Conan on the film.

Thanks Sini.

Wait, your GIRLFRIEND wants to see Conan? Definitely a keeper :yes:

Going to NJ tomorroe to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday :)

Someone else can start the GameDay thread Sunday. I hereby make it so it will not jinx us :fortune:

This is a special circumstance though. It would all be cool. I'd just tell her to go with her friends that enjoy terrible movies, or if she actually had smart friends that also declined, I'd be more than willing to give her just enough money for cab fare.

/sarcasm

Going to NJ tomorroe to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday

Someone else can start the GameDay thread Sunday. I hereby make it so it will not jinx us

Why don't you just do what you normally do and start it a few days ahead of time. :ols:

You know you want to...

Going to NJ tomorroe to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday :)

Someone else can start the GameDay thread Sunday. I hereby make it so it will not jinx us :fortune:

LOL she said that, but ... I suspect 97% because all that muscle half naked men hahahahahahaahahaha.

Our first movie together was Tarantino's ****s, she literally was sweating and near to reach a heart attack LOL.

Hey, is good to know in this planet we still have persons like your grand father, 90 years old WOWWWWWWW :D

Archived