Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lefties only thread (just to follow the trend)

Sweet Sassy Molassy

My bad guys, I didn't read the actual thread, I just read the title and started typing away. I thought the thread was for the Lefties from the board to come together and discuss "our" politics. Sorry......

:laugh: I totally thought this was a political thread when I read the title as well!

Right Everything, Golf Right, But i can only make a wrist shot in hockey left handed weird.

I'm the same way...I play hockey left handed. Wierd.

I'm ambidexterous, do I count. Except for hand wrighting, you name it I can do it. Right down to tying my shoe laces with either hand alone. I played hockey, and fight left handed. I even won a skeet shooting comp with a custom made left handed shotgun firing left handed. I switch hit, when I played base ball.

Do I count? :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers:

I'm ambidexterous, do I count. Except for hand wrighting, you name it I can do it. Right down to tying my shoe laces with either hand alone. I played hockey, and fight left handed. I even won a skeet shooting comp with a custom made left handed shotgun firing left handed. I switch hit, when I played base ball.

Do I count? :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers:

Ya know, since you now have the capability of closing this thread, I'm thinking we can make an exception for you. ;)

My bad guys, I didn't read the actual thread, I just read the title and started typing away. I thought the thread was for the Lefties from the board to come together and discuss "our" politics. Sorry......

Don't worry, I was about to do the same thing. Except I was going to make fun of nelms, Sarge, Kilmer, and hokie4redskins in the process. :D

How about the guy who created the dry erase board, he must be laughing his ass off at us, whenever I go to write on one, I end up erasing half of what I was jotting down!

One of my high school English teacher used to have the same problem..everytime he would write assignments on the board he would erase parts of it...pretty funny.

My son throws left-handed, bats from the right side of the plate, writes with his left hand, when he shoots a basketball the right hand is dominant...kid is messed up :)

I'm a lefty too... Golf gloves aren't my biggest problem... What about golf CLUBS? 400 Righty clubs and 2 left handed clubs, a 9 wood and a driving iron or some useless club like that.

I also hate the fact that when I write in pencil I get a nice silver dye on the side of my hand... It's a conspiracy I tell you...

Democrats are the majority in this country, it is pretty obvious, however the minority is Progressives, which is what I consider myself. Progressives are still technically Democrats, but they don't appreciate the constant moving to the middle everytime election time comes around. See:Election 2004 and Why Kerry lost by a thread of a needle.

The problem the Democrats keep running into is that the Conservatives are so good at painting anyone who isn't a Republican, as a borderline Communist. Hell look at what Bush did to McCain in the South in 2000. Yes resorting to those tactics are not un-ordinary for political campaign attacks.

LOL, I was waiting for someone to make this mistake...I thought it was about politics too, up until I finished reading the first post.

I'm left-handed.

Annoying things:

- having to write with a pencil in school, becauase my hand would go over what I had written and smear it all over my hand and the page.

- right handed desks in school.

I also had to learn how to tie my shoes by myself because my mother was so right-handed that she couldn't figure out how to teach me to do it left-handed. So I invented my own way of tying my shoes which involved an extra step. It wasnt until years later that I figured out how everyone else did it by watching someone.

I am somewhat ambidextrous. I can throw both a football and a baseball with either hand.

Oh, and for the righties: If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body then only left handed people are in their right minds. :)

Lefty.

When in elementary school, I always got poor grades in handwriting. However in 3rd grade I started taking advanced classes with the 6th graders, the teacher was left handed and helped me hone my skills. Now everyone tells me I have great handwriting, especially for a man, and especially being a lefty.

Thank you Mr. Thompson.

Lefty.

When in elementary school, I always got poor grades in handwriting. However in 3rd grade I started taking advanced classes with the 6th graders, the teacher was left handed and helped me hone my skills. Now everyone tells me I have great handwriting, especially for a man, and especially being a lefty.

Thank you Mr. Thompson.

That's cool, because my handwriting sucks, I usually just tell people it's creative. I might need to ask for some tips. :laugh:

And China, I feel your pain, I hate when I'm writing with a fountain pen, and I end up doing the same thing, smearing what I'm writing, and getting ink all over my arm.

I am a lefty!!

Desks at school and college were the worst.

However, I engineered a way to turn the notebook at school and have my arm supported by the desk. So it didn't look like I was a lefty.

I hated scissors!

Archived