Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lefties only thread (just to follow the trend)

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Okay, so everyone keeps starting these (xx only) threads and I think it's time I represent my left handed brethren with this thread.

So, who else is a lefty like me? And what problems do we as left handed people face, being the minorities that we are?

I'll start, writing in a 3 ring binder, I always end up with binder imprints in my arm from those damn things.

Also what about scissors, did someone make these things so that they feel awkward in our hands on purpose?

How about the guy who created the dry erase board, he must be laughing his ass off at us, whenever I go to write on one, I end up erasing half of what I was jotting down!

i'm a lefty who can write with my right hand.

i remember my teachers being frustrated b/c i was left handed. in order to appease them, i learned to write with my right hand too. i'm not one of those lefties who turns the paper or pen in strange angles to write.

as for left/right handed things, i'm so used to using right handed desks, notebooks etc...that i prefer them. i feel akward using left handed scissors and desks.

i'm a lefty!!

ever try reading a golf-tips magazine? talk about mind boggling, having to flip flop everything they say.

how many times have i tried to buy a golf glove only to find out that they don't have one for "my kind."?

i'm sure all you lefty haters have heard that the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body. only lefties are in their right mind.

i'm a lefty!!

ever try reading a golf-tips magazine? talk about mind boggling, having to flip flop everything they say.

how many times have i tried to buy a golf glove only to find out that they don't have one for "my kind."?

i'm sure all you lefty haters have heard that the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body. only lefties are in their right mind.

Wow, left handed and from WV; you're all sorts of backward huh? :laugh:

Just a joke - i think WV is beautiful - and i've met some great people from your fine state.

Democrats are the majority in this country, it is pretty obvious, however the minority is Progressives, which is what I consider myself. Progressives are still technically Democrats, but they don't appreciate the constant moving to the middle everytime election time comes around. See:Election 2004 and Why Kerry lost by a thread of a needle.

The problem the Democrats keep running into is that the Conservatives are so good at painting anyone who isn't a Republican, as a borderline Communist. Hell look at what Bush did to McCain in the South in 2000. Yes resorting to those tactics are not un-ordinary for political campaign attacks.

Democrats are the majority in this country, it is pretty obvious, however the minority is Progressives, which is what I consider myself. Progressives are still technically Democrats, but they don't appreciate the constant moving to the middle everytime election time comes around. See:Election 2004 and Why Kerry lost by a thread of a needle.

The problem the Democrats keep running into is that the Conservatives are so good at painting anyone who isn't a Republican, as a borderline Communist. Hell look at what Bush did to McCain in the South in 2000. Yes resorting to those tactics are not un-ordinary for political campaign attacks.

take your politics elsewhere buddy. we're in the middle of a left handed circle jerk.

Um, yeah.

Archived