Extremeskins

Koren Robinson said he wants to be a Redskin

BrunellSuperbowl

Are you proud of the Redskins?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Are you proud of the Redskins?

• Yes
    • No

i prefer TO, He is big and would compliment Moss better. And does not settle for second place

TO is getting to old...i'm not even trying to think about his attitude...but he just isn't worth it. If we get Koren Robinson and he turns out good, you could see him and Moss for the next 3-4 years.

TO is getting to old...i'm not even trying to think about his attitude...but he just isn't worth it. If we get Koren Robinson and he turns out good, you could see him and Moss for the next 3-4 years.

And he's basically had a year off too.....probably not in football shape

i will rather take a chance on TO then this guy. At least TO is a bigtime wide out. This guy seems more of a kick return / 3 third wide out

TO does not want to be a #2 or #1a receiver. I wouldn't mind TO (yeah I said it) with a one year incentive laden contract with a second year option. i do not want to see him wearing a star on his helmet.

Glenn

Crayton

Meshawn

TO

Witten

Jones

Yikes

Speaking of Witten, didn't he void the remainder of his contract? I thought I heard that recently.

BS- It would be helpful if you would post a source when you start a thread.

Something like this would have been fine:

I was just watching Monday Night Live on Comcast and he said that the Redskins could use a receiver like me. His was on the show from Seattle with Shawn Springs.

See the difference?

heyMonte51Coleman kouldyou helpme with my grammer aswell im havingtrubble fitting mysentencez togethar this keyboardthing is really hardto master withall these confusing buttons

i prefer TO, He is big and would compliment Moss better. And does not settle for second place

Are you kidding me? TO doesn't settle for 2nd place? And exactly how many SB trophies has he brought home? And TO would never settle for being a "complimentary" receiver .... its all about him. He's already proven 2x that he is a me guy.

Fellas, Robinson was a drunk, not a pot-head. He is apparently a born again Christian since his last DUI, something that Gibbs would appreciate.

While TO is not a drunk, and he is not a pot head, he is a duschebag. I would rather put a drunk pot-head on the field than that piece of ***** TO.

I like it and I dont:

Pros- Former 1st rounder, great speed, looks like hes getting his life on track.

Cons- Had off the field problems, not great hands.

If it was up to me I would take a chance on him the worst thing that could happen is he will only he a KR/PR which isnt bad since he made the pro bowl. We would also have to get him for a cheap price we cant give him a lot of money because he isnt a proven player.

Archived