Extremeskins

Koren Robinson said he wants to be a Redskin

BrunellSuperbowl

Are you proud of the Redskins?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Are you proud of the Redskins?

• Yes
    • No

Koren Robinson would make a great #2 receiver IF he has a good head on his shoulders. Couple that with his return skills and you kill two birds with one stone. The fact that he says he wants to be here tells me that he wants to come in and prove himself.

I say go for it, if he indeed is an UFA. A managable bonus with some incentives tied in would be ideal.

He was only dropping passes when he was drunk. He was a beast in limited action this year. Would be nasty opposite Santana, and because of his past, he wouldn't cost too much.

The again, the guy could be a piece of garbage, alcohol-free or not.

I just hope he would come to us for a good price, if we were to over pay, I would want to over pay for B. Loyd or R. Wayne. But seriously, for the right price, I would take K. Robinson over them in a flash.... for the right price.

Robinson would be a great addition.

Add him to Moss, Patten, and Thrash and you've got a very dangerous Wide Receiver core. Between Robinson, Randle El, and Wayne I think our options are great.

and then there's always T.O. Scary thought though.... :paranoid: I'd be thrilled and scared at the same time if we were able to land T.O. I just don't know if I'd trust him to not cause problems, but if there is a Coach alive that could tame his mouth, it's Coach Gibbs. In any case, I think the chances of us landing another solid Wide out this off-season are very good.

he said the teams needs another reciever and he would love to come here.

he made the pro bowl this yr

BS- It would be helpful if you would post a source when you start a thread.

Something like this would have been fine:

I was just watching Monday Night Live on Comcast and he said that the Redskins could use a receiver like me. His was on the show from Seattle with Shawn Springs.

See the difference?

Archived