Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants 36, Redskins 0

jauburn

I'm the biggest Redskins fan, but I can't get past this horrible loss to the Giants this year.

How do we get too excited about a team that can lose a game like that, and how can a team that has legitimate hopes to reach the super bowl lose that badly during the regular season?

How do you rationalize that defeat?

That was a lot of emotion on ther part of the Giants since they had just buried their beloved owner, Wellington Mara, just two days before

I myself have a harder time getting over the loss to the Raiders at home. We should have won that game and had we done that, we might well be 11-5 and possibly have a 1st round bye this week as the division champs and the #2 seed in the NFC

I'm the biggest Redskins fan, but I can't get past this horrible loss to the Giants this year.

How do we get too excited about a team that can lose a game like that, and how can a team that has legitimate hopes to reach the super bowl lose that badly during the regular season?

heres the answer to your question

REDKSKINS 35- GIANTS 20

read the papers holmes!

You get over it by watching to highlights of the 35-20 game where we man handled the Giants. Ever see Rocky III. Clubber put the hurt on Rocky but he came back and opened up a can of his own.

The Patriots lost the season opener a few year back to Buffalo 31-0 then went on to win the Super Bowl.

It's an aberration since the Giants were playing with emotions for their departed owner.

All the teams in the playoffs will be playing with emotion. It's a scary game because it tells you just what can happen to this team.

I don't recall a Joe Gibbs team of the 80s getting blown out like that, EVER.

Opening day 2003.

Pats at Bills.

Look it up.

these BS posts always start the same way..."im the biggest Skins fan", "no one loves the Skins more than me"

your sorry attempt to demoralize us before a playoff game is exposed and will not work. honestly who do you think you are dealing with?

I also want to propose that any negative discussions about games prior to the Skins five game winning streak should be banned from this board. This is a totally different team now.

I want to propse that this is America and that there is no ban on free speech, last I checked.

Further, I think failing to look at the whole season is just putting blinders on. I like to rah-rah as much as the next fan, but I also like to analyze our chances realistically.

Listen, obviously that game was a horrible game to watch. However, that was the only game that we were not in it until the end. The giants had emotion of their owner's death, and the Skins just were flat the entire way. Redskins fans should be confident with the five game winning streak, and the way we dominated the giants and cowboys. We've scored 101 points in the last three games. That's huge. Our team has an attitude and that attitude is to win. That's all I got about that.

these BS posts always start the same way..."im the biggest Skins fan", "no one loves the Skins more than me"

your sorry attempt to demoralize us before a playoff game is exposed and will not work. honestly who do you think you are dealing with?

AMEN BROTHER!!! YOU ARE SOO RIGHT ON

now who wants to start this thread?----/>

"i love the skins more than life and even my newborn baby but i think gibbs is an idiot and we need to get marty and the ball coach back NOW" POST?

Archived